Fellowes® Powershred® 125Ci Heavy-Duty C Product Details
Cross-cut shredder offers added security for safe disposal of sensitive documents. Durable steel cutters power through papers, CDs, staples, credit cards and paper clips. Jam proof system eliminates frustrating jams by preventing overloads and chewing through misfed sheets. Patented SafeSense® technology automatically stops cutters when hands are too close. SilentShred™ performance offers powerful shredding performance with less noise. Space-saving design is great for small offices with one to five users. Recommended Shredder Users: 1 to 5; Run Time: 45 min; Shredder Type: Cross-Cut; Motor HP: 0.9.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Heavy-duty cross-cut shredder features a 9" throat width, 5/32 x 1 1/2 shred size (in inches), and a single sheet speed of 16 ft./min. Includes a 14 gal wastebin, auto stop anti-paper jammer, overload protection, and manual reverse mode
- Cross-cut security.
- Durable steel cutters.
- Jam proof system.
- SafeSense® Technology.
- SilentShred™ performance.
- Space-saving design.
- Sheet capacity indicator.
- Designated safety slot.
- Rear casters.
- Pull-out wastebin.
Manufactured by: Fellowes
Warranty provided by: Fellowes
Mfg Part No: FEL331501
UPC No: 043859543403
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 69.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-FEL3312501
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Fellowes logos are registered trademarks of Fellowes. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.