Crews® Safety Goggles Product Details
Provides a wide, unobstructed field of vision and can be worn with most half-mask respirators. Transparent PVC body permits a comfortable fit over glasses. Protects against impact, splash. Perforated ventilation. Material(s): PVC.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Safety goggles fit over prescription glasses.
- Provides a wide, unobstructed field of vision.
- Can be worn with most half-mask respirators.
- Transparent protective PVC body.
- Comfortable fit over prescription eyewear.
- Protects against impact and splash.
Manufactured by: MCR Safety
Warranty provided by: MCR Safety
Mfg Part No: 2220
UPC No: 766868222007
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.1800 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-CRW2220
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- MCR Safety logos are registered trademarks of MCR Safety. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.