Memphis™ Ninja® HPT Gloves Product Details
When working in both wet and dry environments, professional-grade gloves maintain a solid, durable performance. Hydropellent technology coating process creates encapsulated air molecules which repel liquids for a firm wet or dry grip. Thick coating provides a cushioning effect to minimize impact. Gloves remain fresh and free of bacteria with Actifresh® coating. Great for assembly, plumbing, shipping and general maintenance. Style: Work; Material(s): Nylon;Silicone.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Professional-grade hydropellent nylon gloves featuring PVC foam sponge coating.
- Hydropellent Technology.
- Cushioning effect minimizes impact.
- Athletic grade nylon shell.
- Actifresh® treatment kills bacteria.
- Great for assembly, plumbing, shipping and general maitenance.
Manufactured by: MCR Safety
Warranty provided by: MCR Safety
Mfg Part No: N9699S
UPC No: 045143869916
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-CRWN9699S
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- MCR Safety logos are registered trademarks of MCR Safety. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.