YARDSTICK,WOOD,METAL TIP Product Details
Has fully numerated graduations and flush-length design for easy use. Made of only the finest kiln-dried lumber. Numerals and graduations are sharply delineated. Clear lacquer finish. Metal ends. Hang-up hole at each end. Ruler Type: Standard Yardstick; Length: 36"; Standard Scale: 1/8".
What It Is And Why You Need It
- 36" long wood yardstick ruled in 1/8" on both sides. Metal ends and hang-up hole at each end.
- Fully numerated graduations and flush-length design for easy use.
- Made of the finest kiln-dried lumber.
- Numerals and graduations are sharply delineated and checked for accuracy.
- A coat of clear lacquer is added for protection.
- Metal ends for longer wear.
- Hang-up hole at each end.
Manufactured by: Acme United
Warranty provided by: Acme United
Mfg Part No: 10425
UPC No: 073577104259
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.2100 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-ACM10425
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Acme United logos are registered trademarks of Acme United. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.