STRIP,RENFMNT,1X10.75,2C Product Details
Peel off backing paper and apply to materials to strengthen. Avoid wasting paper that may have torn by using the strips to repair the pages. Prevents materials from tearing out of your binder by protecting and reinforcing the entire edge. Can easily be punched and tabbed. The 10 3/4" x 1" reinforcing strip works well with letter-sized paper. Reinforcing strips can be used to repair damaged paper or prevent pages from tearing out of binders. Strip Size (W x H): 10 3/4" x 1"; Color(s): Clear; Quantity: 200 per box.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Use the Self-Adhesive Reinforcing Strips to protect pages from tearing out of your binder.
- Peel off backing paper from this self-adhesive strip and apply to materials to strengthen or repair torn pages.
- Prevent materials from tearing out of your binder by protecting and reinforcing the entire edge.
- Can be easily punched.
- Reinforcing strip will work with any letter-sized paper.
Manufactured by: C Line
Warranty provided by: C Line
Mfg Part No: 64112
UPC No: 038944641126
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-CLI64112
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C Line logos are registered trademarks of C Line. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.