MEASURER,25'RULE,PWRLOCK Product Details
Designed with the professional in mind. Secure lock helps prevent blade from creeping. Includes 16" and 19.2" stud center markings. Special Tru-Zero hook does double-duty as a pivot for drawing circles and arcs. Three-rivet, corrosion-resistant hook moves for accurate inside/outside measurements. High-visibility yellow steel blade remains rigid up to 7 ft. and is coated with Mylar® polyester film for durability. Extra-tough chrome case with belt clip that makes portability easy. Tape Measure Type: Locking Rule; Blade Length: 25 ft; Scaling System: Standard.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Powerlock® rule features blade lock, 1" wide x 25-ft. Mylar®-coated yellow steel blade, stud center markings, chrome case and belt clip.
- Secure lock helps prevent blade from creeping.
- 16" and 19.2" stud center markings.
- Special Tru-Zero hook does double-duty as a pivot for drawing circles and arcs.
- Three-rivet hook moves for accurate inside/outside measurements.
- Yellow steel blade remains rigid up to 7 ft. and is coated with protective Mylar® polyester film.
- Chrome case with belt clip.
Manufactured by: Stanley Bostitch
Warranty provided by: Stanley Bostitch
Mfg Part No: 33-425
UPC No: 076174334258
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.9600 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-BOS33425
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Stanley Bostitch logos are registered trademarks of Stanley Bostitch. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.