Stanley Bostitch® GlueShot™ Dual Melt™ G Product Details
The versatility of both high and low temperature gluing in one gun. Convenient high/low selector switch. Trigger feed and nozzle check valve for even application. Heats up quickly and bonds within 60 seconds. Fold-out stand for safe, handy storage while in use. Uses standard dual-temperature glue sticks on either setting or hot melt on the high setting. Heat Settings: High;Low; Type of Glue Used: Hot Melt;Standard Dual-Temperature Glue; For Use With: Glue Stick BOSGS15;Glue Stick BOSGS20;Glue Stick BOSGS230;Glue Stick BOSGS25;Glue Stick BOSGS260;Glue Stick BOSGS500.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Glue gun with high and low temperature settings.
- Versatility of high and low temperature gluing in one gun.
- Convenient, one-touch high/low selector switch.
- Heats up quickly and bonds within 60 seconds.
- Trigger feed and nozzle check valve for even application.
- Uses standard dual-temperature glue sticks (not included) on either setting or hot melt on the high setting.
- Fold-out stand for safe, handy storage while in use.
Manufactured by: Stanley Bostitch
Warranty provided by: Stanley Bostitch
Mfg Part No: GR25-2
UPC No: 045731132316
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-BOSGR252
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Stanley Bostitch logos are registered trademarks of Stanley Bostitch. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.