PROTECTOR,SHT,TOP,200/BX Product Details
Strong, reinforced edges prevent tears. Top-loading sheet protectors are pre-punched to fit standard three-ring binder. This allows for documents to remain in their original state. The acid-free, archival quality polypropylene material eliminates photocopy transfer. Sheet protectors are a durable storage option for important documents and reference materials. Three-hole punched for unpunched sheets. Load Orientation: Top; Sheet Capacity: 2; Sheet Protector Type: Ring Binder.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Polypropylene top loading ring binder sheet protector.
- Strong, reinforced binding edges.
- Top loading design.
- No sheet punching necessary.
- Acid free, archival quality polypropylene.
- Eliminates photocopy transfer.
- Preserves documents in standard binder.
Manufactured by: C Line
Warranty provided by: C Line
Mfg Part No: 62067
UPC No: 038944620671
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 4.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-CLI62067
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C Line logos are registered trademarks of C Line. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.