Yamaha SW10 Powered Subwoofer - Bass Response, 180 Watt Power Amplifier, Variable Pass Filter, Balanced XLR Type Input and OutputsItem#: Y25-1118 | Model#: SW10Studio
Currently Out Of Stock!
Yamaha SW10 Powered Subwoofer Product Details
Yamaha SW10 Powered Subwoofer
The Yamaha SW10 Powered Subwoofer has three balanced XLR-type inputs and outputs (the outputs feed the audio signal through to the main speakers) for direct compatibility with professional equipment. If you need the kind of bass response normally only available from a large speaker system without giving up the compact convenience and positioning ease of the MSP5 or MSP10, simply add a Yamaha SW10 Powered Subwoofer for solid, accurate bass response down to well below the audible limit. The Yamaha SW10 Powered Subwoofer features a newly designed long-stroke 25-cm (10") woofer which achieves exceptionally smooth, accurate low-frequency reproduction, while a built-in high-performance 180-watt power amplifier delivers solid, highly damped power.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Achieve optimum crossover with just about any main speaker system
- 3 balanced XLR-type inputs and outputs for direct compatibility with professional equipment
- Built-in phase switch allows instantaneous phase reversal without having to modify cables or connections
Manufactured by: Yamaha
Warranty provided by: Yamaha
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: SW10Studio
UPC No: 086792856728
Box Size: ( Length:25, Width:22, Depth:16)
Shipping Weight: 68.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Y25-1118
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Yamaha logos are registered trademarks of Yamaha. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.