See more products
- Anti-Spyware (196)
- Audio/Video Authoring (500)
- Business (534)
- Cellular Software (1)
- Console Games (18)
- Downloadable Software (2249)
- Educational (504)
- Games (180)
- Graphics & Design (835)
- Hobbies & Interests (165)
- Internet (161)
- MAC Software (40)
- Microsoft Office 2010 (5)
- Operating Systems (28)
- Point of Sale (POS) (3)
- Programming (24)
- Security (350)
- Server Software (13)
- Software Licensing (407)
- Tax Preparation (21)
- New Arrivals (2)
- Home & Automation (3)
- AppUp Store (0)
- Utilities (387)
- Microsoft Office 2013 (9)
Microsoft Visio Premium 2010 Software Product Details
Microsoft Visio Premium 2010 Software
Check out the Microsoft Visio Premium 2010 Software! Microsoft® Visio® 2010 takes diagramming to a new level with dynamic, data-driven visualization tools and templates, enhanced process management capabilities, and advanced Web sharing. Bring real-time data together from multiple sources, including Excel and Microsoft SQL Server, in one powerful diagram using vibrant graphics like icons and data bars. Manage processes with sub-processes and rules and logic validation to ensure accuracy and consistency across the organization. Create SharePoint workflows and export them to Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 for real-time execution and monitoring. Share refreshable, data-linked diagrams over the Web with anyone, even those who don’t own Visio. Get the Microsoft Visio Premium 2010 Software today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Save time with intelligent & easy-to-use process mapping templates, including pre-defined shapes and templates such as BPMN and Six Sigma
- Drive standardization and re-use with Subprocesses
- Model SharePoint workflows for execution and monitoring on Microsoft® SharePoint® 2010 server
- Maximize consistency and accuracy across your organization with Diagram Validation that can find common errors or check for business logic
Simplify complexity with a diverse set of intuitive, professional diagramming tools
- Jump-start diagramming with a diverse set of pre-drawn shapes, sample drawings, and templates for IT, business, process management, and more. For any type of diagramming need, Visio can help you to get started quickly.
- Find everything you need in one place to complete a diagramming task. Every step in creating a diagram is more intuitive, with the logical groupings of features in Ribbon tabs, an enhanced Shapes window for easy access to shapes and stencils, and a new status bar that helps you move more efficiently within and between your diagrams.
- Add and align shapes easily and accurately with features such as the Quick Shapes Mini Toolbar, enhanced dynamic grid, automatic layout adjustment, and page Auto Size.
- Simplify large and complex diagrams using Subprocesses and Containers to group related shapes visually and logically. A Subprocesses—a mini-diagram on a separate page that links to a Subprocess shape in a larger diagram—breaks complex processes in diagrams into more manageable pieces. Containers help you organize different sets of shapes and clarify how they relate to each other in diagrams.
- Make your diagrams more appealing and professional-looking in seconds using modern shapes and visuals, a rich gallery of themes, and Live Preview.
- Check diagrams against business rules and logic to ensure accuracy and consistency in diagrams. With one click, you can validate a diagram to make sure it’s logical and properly constructed.
- Create and monitor SharePoint workflows more easily than ever with a new advanced template that contains SharePoint workflow rules and logic, and the ability to export and import workflows between Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 and Visio 2010.
Bring your diagrams to life with dynamic, data-driven visuals
- Easily connect your diagrams to one or more data sources including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint Foundation, or any OLEDB (Object Linking and Embedding Database) or ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) data source using the Data Selector and Automatic Link wizards.
- Display real-time data right within the shapes of your diagrams, based on conditions you define, using meaningful graphics such as color, icons, symbols, and data bars. Then, add a legend to explain the meaning of your data-linked graphics.
- Keep the linked data in your diagrams up-to-date without any additional effort using Automatic Refresh. You can refresh data automatically at specific time intervals, or manually at any time with one button click.
- Drill down into detailed shape and diagram data using the Shape Data or External Data windows.
Share interactive, refreshable, data-linked diagrams with others via their Web browsers
- Simply connect your diagram to one or more data sources (such as Excel), and with a few clicks, publish your diagram to SharePoint Server. Online users can see your real-time information in their browsers at a high level, right on the diagram, or delve into the details – even if they don’t own Visio. They can pan and zoom in the diagram, follow hyperlinks in shapes, and refresh the data.
- Create visually compelling dashboards that contain interactive Visio diagrams and other application services. Visio Services and SharePoint Server integration supports visual mashups of actionable data and diagrams for an information-rich viewing experience.
- Store, share, and reuse business process diagrams and subprocesses through Visio 2010 integration with SharePoint 2010 Process Repository
- Improve consistency and accuracy across your organization with advanced diagramming and new process-management tools
- Advanced diagramming tools help you simplify complexity with dynamic, data-driven visuals and new ways to share on the Web in real time
- See the entire picture by showing meaningful data and information graphically in a single, up-to-date diagram
- Dramatically improved user experience and intelligent drawing tools and templates make every step in creating diagrams easier
- Meet your diagramming needs for IT, business, process management, and more with modern, pre-drawn shapes and intelligent templates
- Add and align shapes easily and accurately with features such as the Quick Shapes Mini Toolbar, Page Auto Size, and Auto Align & Space
- Make your business-process diagrams easy to understand and professional-looking by using Visio 2010 Subprocesses and Containers to organize related shapes visually and logically
- Access built-in sets of rules for basic flowcharts, cross-functional flowcharts, SharePoint Workflows, and BPMN diagrams that check for common errors like connectors not attached to shapes or missing shape labels
- Visualize your business process status when you use Workflow Visualization to show the status of execution of workflows published to SharePoint Server
- Validate and export your workflow from Visio 2010 into SharePoint Designer 2010 to further define workflow conditions, actions, and steps
- Display real-time process performance by linking your Visio workflows to data sources, such as Excel Services, SQL Server, SharePoint Service List, or any OLEDB/ODBC-compliant database
- Processor - 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher.
- Memory - 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher.
- Hard Disk - 1.5 GB; a portion of the disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.
- Drive - CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Display - 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor.
- Operating System - Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit), Windows Vista with SP1 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 with SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit). Terminal Server and Windows on Windows (WOW) (which allows installing 32-bit versions of Office 2010 on 64-bit operating systems) are supported.
- Other - You don't need to replace hardware that is capable of running Office 2007; it will support Office 2010.
- Additional - Use of graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 64 MB or higher video memory. Requirements and product functionality can vary based on the system configuration and operating system.
|Productivity||Office Suites & Components|
Warranty provided by: Microsoft
Mfg Part No: TSD-01040
UPC No: 885370147100
Box Size: ( Length: 7, Width: 5, Depth: 1 )
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M17-1034
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Microsoft logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.