Pelican 1620-021-110 Hard Case Product Details
Pelican 1620-021-110 Hard Case
The Pelican 1620-021-110 Hard Case is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, ABS latches that seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. The Pelican 1620-021-110 Hard Case comes with two side haul handles, front haul handle, an extension handle and strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. In addition, this Pelican 1620-021-110 Hard Case has an effortless release latch for the extension handle. The padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft. It is NATO-codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard).
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof case
- Made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable
- Built-in purge valve for changes in altitude or temperature
- NATO codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard)
- Temperature rating -10 to +210° F (-23 to +99° C)
- Padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
Manufactured by: Pelican Products
Warranty provided by: Pelican Products
UPC No: 019428087302
Mfg Part No: 1620-021-110
( Length:20, Width:14, Depth:25)
Shipping Weight: 52.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Pelican Products logos are registered trademarks of Pelican Products. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.