Ensures smooth implementation or easy expansion of a fast ethernet network. The converter is completely transparent, so the network performs exactly as it did before. Yet it now provides for the coexistence of both copper and fiber media, and allows the installation of fiber cabling anywhere within the network topology by connecting to existing devices. Its compact modular design facilitates space-saving deployment in a narrow desktop location. Comes with an external power supply.
- Complies with IEEE802.3 (10Base-T), IEEE802.3u (100Base-TX/FX)
- Extends distances ranging up to 2 km (1.24 miles)
- Nway auto-negotiation support on RJ45 port
- Auto-negotiation of duplex (HDX/FDX) on RJ45 port
- Auto MDI/MDI-X support on RJ45 port
- Status LEDs for TX, FX LINK/ACT, POWER, 100M to easily monitor network status
- FCC Class A & CE approved