See more products
Safco 3442BL Metro Extended-Height Chair Product Details
Safco 3442BL Metro Extended-Height Chair
The Safco 3442BL Metro Extended-Height Chair takes style to new heights! While the Safco 3442BL Metro Extended-Height Chair definitely appeals to the functional needs of the designer, it's also an appealing design. It's Contoured back and thickly cushioned seat offer superb comfort. The Safco 3442BL Metro Extended-Height Chair has a spring tilt mechanism with tilt tension knob, pneumatic seat height control, and chrome-plated adjustable footring. Includes a 5-star base with chrome finish and two-tone dual wheel carpet casters. Safco has grasped the concepts of functionality and created this edgy and perhaps more modernistic seating option for professionals in need of extended height seating! .
What It Is And Why You Need It
- The Safco 3442BL Metro Extended-Height Chair has a spring tilt mechanism with tilt tension knob, pneumatic seat height control, and chrome-plated adjustable footring.
- Tools Required: Yes
- UPSable: Yes
- Capacity - Weight: 250 lbs.
- Meets Industry Standards: ANSI/BIFMA
- Wheel / Caster Style: Dual Wheel Hooded Carpet Casters
- Wheel / Caster Size: 2 1/2"
- Material: Chrome Plated Aluminum Base
- GREENGUARD: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Color: Black
- Finished Product Dimensions: 26" x 39" to 49"h
- Finished Product Weight: 30 lbs.
- Chair Functionality: Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment, 360° Swivel, Tilt, Tilt Tension
- Seat Size: 18 1/4"w x 17"d
- Back Size: 17 1/2"w x 16"h
- Seat Height: 23 to 33"
- Base Size: 26" dia.
- Fire Retardancy: CAL 117
- Upholstery: 100% Acrylic
- Arms: Optional Adjustable Arms
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 1 of 1
- Nov 21, 2012
High quality chair for a great price
Being a programmer, I've tried a significant number of office chairs over the years. I like a chair that helps me keep good posture while allowing me to lean back once in a while when on the phone. I'm relatively short (5'9''). I've had this chair for 2 weeks now and I'm very satisfied. The back of the chair has adjustable tension and I find that it provides me with just enough lower back support so that I'm not slouching while allowing me to lean back comfortably once in a while. It also feels very durable and was easy to assemble. For the price, I don't think you can do much better. Finally, this chair's height allows me to work at my standing desk. I can therefore alternate between working sitting down and standing up which makes this, in my opinion, a very healthy chair to sit it.
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 1 of 1
Warranty provided by: Safco
Limited Warranty: 60 months parts; 60 months labor
Mfg Part No: 3442BL
UPC No: 0073555344233
Box Size: ( Length: 11, Width: 26, Depth: 49 )
Shipping Weight: 70.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S104-1162
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Safco logos are registered trademarks of Safco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.