Axiom Memory X2 transceiver module ( equivalent to: HP J8437A ) - for HPE 3500, 6200, 6400, EDGE Fabric Switch 81XX, Switch 2900-24, Switch 2900-48, Switch (J8437A-AX)Item#: 7649794 | Model#: J8437A-AX
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Axiom Memory 10G X2 Transceiver Module - J8437A-AX Product Details
Axiom Memory J8437A-AX X2 Transceiver Module
Get reliable & high bandwidth fiber connectivity for HP switches over a long distance with the Axiom Memory J8437A-AX X2 Transceiver Module. Each of this X2 transceiver is tested to ensure guaranteed compatibility and meets all industry standards and HP specifications. Being compliance with Multi-Source Agreement (MSA), it works with all MSA compliant products on the same network. It works with 10GBASE-LR SC Single-Mode fiber interface, delivering 10Gbps of data transfer rate with 1310nm of optical wavelength and supports up to 10km of fiber data transmission. Equivalent to the HP J8437A, it can be used with various Hewlett-Packard fiber channel switch, router, directors, blade server, and SAN storage systems. Its hot-swappable feature enables it to use with a mission-critical data center and enterprise applications without causing any downtime. Order the Axiom Memory J8437A-AX X2 Transceiver Module now!
- X2 form factor
- Equivalent to HP J8437A
- 10GBASE-LR Ethernets
- SC Single-Mode interface
- 10Gbps data transfer rate
- Up to 10km fiber transmission
- Compliance with Multi-Source Agreement (MSA)
- For HPE 3500, 6200, 6400, EDGE Fabric Switch 81XX, Switch 2900-24, Switch 2900-48 & Switch 8212
- Hot-swappable feature makes it useful for mission-critical data center and enterprise applications
Manufactured by: Axiom Memory
Warranty provided by: Axiom Memory
UPC No: 0845282041675
Mfg Part No: J8437A-AX
( Length:7, Width:4, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.2800 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Axiom Memory logos are registered trademarks of Axiom Memory. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.