Audio-Technica ATH-ANC25 Noise-Cncl Headphones Product Details
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC25 QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones
The Audio-Technica ATH-ANC25 QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones block up to 80% of environmental noise and offer outstanding sound quality, comfort and portability. These headphones feature soft ear pads and a cushioned headband for long-wearing comfort. The detachable cord offers a convenient in-line volume control. Unlike many other noise-cancelling headphones, the Audio-Technica ATH-ANC25 QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones has audio functions even without batteries or when its noise-cancelling function is turned off. The headphones are compatible with the Apple® iPod®, iPhone™ and iPod touch®, and perfect for use with portable music and DVD players, laptop computers, in-flight entertainment systems and other devices. The Audio-Technica ATH-ANC25 QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones folds for easy portability and storage.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Reduces environmental noise up to 80%
- Compact folding design with soft ear pads
- Also includes travel pouch, airline adapter and AAA battery
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Audio-Technica U.S., Inc.
Warranty provided by: Audio-Technica U.S., Inc.
Mfg Part No: ATH-ANC25
UPC No: 042005162963
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A104-2016
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Audio-Technica U.S., Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Audio-Technica U.S., Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.