MSI N580GTX GeForce GTX 580 Lightning Xtreme Video Card - 3GB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 2.0 (x16), Dual-DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, DirectX 11, Dual-Slot, 3-way SLI ReadyItem#: M452-0582 | Model#: N580GTXLIGHTNINGXTRE
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
MSI GeForce GTX 580 Lightning Xtreme 3GB PCIe 2.0 Product Details
MSI N580GTX GeForce GTX 580 Lightning Xtreme Video Card
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 GPU is the world's fastest DirectX 11 GPU. With screaming performance and an innovative new thermal design, the MSI N580GTX GeForce GTX 580 Lightning Xtreme Video Card rips through the latest games while running quieter than the previous generation. The MSI N580GTX GeForce GTX 580 Lightning Xtreme Video Card – don't play DX11 without it.
The MSI N580GTX GeForce GTX 580 Lightning Xtreme Video Card delivers massive DirectX 11 tessellation performance so you can crank-up the gaming realism with incredibly detailed environments and characters. Harness the graphics power of GTX 580 in SLI to experience panoramic gaming across three screens with NVIDIA Surround technology.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- World's first 16 phase PWM on GTX 580.
- Independent Memory Power support.
- Copper MOS with 2x high current capacity.
- Proadlizer 4 to optimized power supply.
- Voltage adjustment of GPU/Memory/PLL.
- The overclocking capability can be boosted 34% up!!
- Temperature Monitoring of GPU /Memory /MOSFET.
- Military Class II Components for longer product lifespan.
- LPL (Lightning Power Layer) for the stable power supply.
- Dust Removal Technology removes dust buildup on heatsink for optimal cooling performance.
- Smart Temp Sensor Technology dynamically changes the color of the fan blades from blue to white to signal high operating temperature conditions.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: MSI
Warranty provided by: MSI
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: N580GTXLIGHTNINGXTRE
UPC No: 816909086720
Box Size: ( Length:19, Width:3, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 5.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M452-0582
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- MSI logos are registered trademarks of MSI. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.