TrippLite DVI Over Cat5/Cat6 Video Extender Wallplate Receiver - 1920 x 1080, 60Hz, Video Extender, Max Transfer Distance Up to 200ft - B140-1A0-WP-1Item#: 40065318 | Model#: B140-1A0-WP-1
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
TrippLite Wallplate Receiver - B140-1A0-WP-1 Product Details
TrippLite DVI Over Cat5/Cat6 Video Extender Wallplate Receiver
The TrippLite DVI Over Cat5/Cat6 Video Extender Wallplate Receiver works in tandem with Tripp Lite’s B140-002 or B140-004 extender/splitter transmitter unit(sold separately) to extend a DVI-D single-link signal over a single Cat5e/6 patch cable. It can extend a 1920 x 1080(@ 60 Hz) signal up to 150 feet and a 1024 x 768 signal(@ 60 Hz) up to 200 feet. It’s ideal for digital sign applications in schools, churches, trade shows, retail settings and anywhere else a high-resolution DVI signal needs to be delivered over a long distance. Just connect a B140-002 or B140-004 transmitter to the DVI source using a DVI cable, such as Tripp Lite’s P561-Series. Connect the B140-1A0-WP-1 to the transmitter using a Cat5e/6 cable(for best results, we recommend Tripp Lite N202-Series 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable) and connect to the display using a DVI cable. To expand the range and the number of displays, add up to three B140-110 remote repeaters and an active receiver to each channel for a total of four displays per channel. A 1920 x 1080(@ 60 Hz) signal can be extended up to 125 feet to the next unit in the chain, and a 1024 x 768 signal(@ 60 Hz) up to 175 feet. The B140-1A0-WP-1 works with all operating systems. Its plug-and-play technology means no software or drivers need to be downloaded and installed. Built-in equalization control allows for manual adjustment of the video image. Buy TrippLite DVI Over Cat5/Cat6 Video Extender Wallplate Receiver today!
- Ideal for digital sign applications in schools, churches, trade shows and retail settings
- Works in tandem with Tripp Lite B140-002 or B140-004 extender/splitter transmitters (sold separately)
- Extends a 1920 x 1080 (@ 60 Hz) signal up to 150 ft.
- Extends a 1024 x 768 signal (@ 60 Hz) up to 200 ft.
- Add up to 3 B140-110 remote repeaters and an active receiver for total of 4 displays per channel
- No software or drivers required
- Compatible with all major operating systems
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332163004
Mfg Part No: B140-1A0-WP-1
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.