ATEN 4-Port USB KVM Switch CS64US Product Details
ATEN 4-Port USB KVM Switch CS64US
The ATEN 4-Port USB KVM Switch CS64US takes a giant step forward from prior cable KVM models in the Petite series, by offering built-in cables, USB peripheral sharing, and a firmware upgrade function that allows you to keep up with latest available versions. Furthermore, the ATEN 4-Port USB KVM Switch CS64US features enhanced Video DynaSync technology, which stores the console monitor's EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to optimize display resolution. The ATEN 4-Port USB KVM Switch CS64US also offers multiplatform support and computer selection via hotkeys to provide the ultimate in desktop convenience.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Supports multimedia keyboards.
- Supports wireless keyboards and mice.
- Compact design, built-in 0.9/1.2m cables.
- One USB console controls four USB computers.
- Auto Scan function to monitor computer operation.
- Multi-platform support - Windows, Linux, Mac, and Sun. Select OS via Hotkey.
- ATEN's exclusive Video DynaSync technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports.
|LEDs:||Selected: 4 (Green)|
|Video:||2048 x 1536; DDC2B|
|Scan Interval:||1 - 99 secs. (5 secs. default)|
|Dimensions:||4.29" x 3.83" x 1"|
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Aten Technology
Warranty provided by: Aten Technology
UPC No: 0672792001994
Mfg Part No: CS64US
( Length:11, Width:9, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 1.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Aten Technology logos are registered trademarks of Aten Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.