StarTech PEX1PCI1 PCI Express to PCI Adapter Card Product Details
StarTech PCI Express to PCI Adapter Card
Choose the StarTech PCI Express to PCI Adapter Card for its superior functioning. Easy to install and flexible to use, it utilizes low profile PCI expansion cards in a server or desktop motherboard PCI Express slot. Compliant with PCI Express Specification 1.0a and PCI Specification 2.2 and substituting a PCI slot in its place, this adapter card connects through a PCIe 1x slot. Making the installation of voltage PCI cards (3.3V/5V) simple, this device easily converts PCIe to PCI or PCI-X. A built-on LP4 power connector links the card to the computer power supply. Economical, this device lets you extend the life of older or extra PCI Bus cards in newer PCIe capable systems. To ensure it fits in any low profile server or desktop computer, the PCIe/PCI adapter features a state-of-the-art bracket design that secures the low profile PCI or PCI-X card into the converted slot. Order the Star Tech PCI Express to PCI Adapter Card right away.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Innovative bracket design; secures the low profile PCI or PCI-X card into the converted slot
- Functionality; LP4 Power Connector Included for Universal Voltage PCI Cards
- Versatile; converts PCIe to PCI or PCI-X
Manufactured by: Startech
Warranty provided by: Startech
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: PEX1PCI1
UPC No: 065030834629
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0300 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S262-2760
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Startech logos are registered trademarks of Startech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.