Belkin Secure KVM Cable Kit - 10 ft, 1x 4 pin USB Type A Male, 1x 17 pin analog DVI Male, Nickel-Plated Connectors - F1D9007B10Item#: 8081517 | Model#: F1D9007B10
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Belkin Secure 10 ft KVM Cable Kit Product Details
Belkin Secure KVM Cable Kit
The Secure KVM Cable Kit is a UL rated wiring, used the easiest and neatest way to connect with computers and servers to your KVM switch up to 10 ft long that provides high-resolution image applications using the coaxial VGA cabling. All-in-one designs makes the connection abd setups more easier than ever.
Designed For: P/N: F1DN102U, F1DN104U, F1DN108U
- PC99 color and modified thumbscrews; allows for easy installation
- Double shielding and PVC overmolding; prevent loss of data
- Ferrite bead; reduces electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI)
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
UPC No: 0722868783795
Mfg Part No: F1D9007B10
( Length:10, Width:9, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.