Cisco Aironet Diversity patch - Antenna - 6.5 dBi - directional - for Aironet 1200, 1210, 1220, 1230, 1231, 1232, 1242, 1250, 1252, (AIR-ANT2465P-R)Item#: 7078597 | Model#: AIR-ANT2465P-R
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Cisco Aironet 6.5-dBi Diversity Patch Antenna Product Details
Cisco AIR-ANT2465P-R Diversity Patch Antenna
The Cisco AIR-ANT2465P-R Diversity Patch Antenna is designed for use with Cisco Aironet access points and bridges. It can also be used with any 2.4GHz Cisco Aironet radio device that uses an RP-TNC connector. The Cisco AIR-ANT2465P-R Diversity Patch Antenna can be installed on any flat surface or on a mast using the optional mast mounting plate. Hardware for mounti9ng on drywall is included. This antenna can be mounted indoors or outdoors. The Cisco AIR-ANT2465P-R Diversity Patch Antenna is the perfect way to increase the range of your wireless access points and Cisco Aironet network and equipment.
What it is and Why You Need it:
- Can be installed either inside or outside.
- Can be used with any 2.4GHz Aironet radio Device.
- The Cisco Aironet 6.5-dBi Diversity Patch Antenna is designed for use with Cisco Aironet access points and bridges.
- Antenna type: Diversity patch
- Operating frequency range: 2400 - 2484 MHz
- Nominal input impedance: 50W
- 2:1 VSWR bandwidth: 2400 - 2484 MHz
- Peak gain: 6.5 dBi
- Polarization: Linear, vertical
- E-plane 3-dB beamwidth: 65°
- H-plane 3-dB beamwidth: 75°
- Front-to-back ratio: 15 dB
- Cross-pol discrimination: 15 dB
- Cable length and type: 36 in. (91.4 cm) Times AA-9303 or equivalent (plenum rated)
- Connector type: RP-TNC
- Operating temperature range: -22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Storage temperature range : -40°F to 185°F (-40°C - 85°C)
- Environment : Indoor/outdoor
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 1.0" x 6.6" x 4.4"
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
UPC No: 882658018183
Mfg Part No: AIR-ANT2465P-R
( Length:13, Width:10, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.