TRENDnet 5-Port Gigabit GREENnet Switch Product Details
The compact 5-port Gigabit GREENnet Switch provides high bandwidth performance, ease of use and reliability, all while reducing power consumption by up to 70%. GREENnet technology automatically adjusts power voltage as needed, resulting in substantial energy savings.
Boost your office efficiency and eliminate network congestion with Gigabit speeds and total switching capacity of 10Gbps with Full-Duplex Mode. Plug and Play this desktop switch for reliable high-speed network connectivity.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 5 x 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation, auto-MDIX Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Store-and-forward switching architecture with non-blocking wire-speed performance
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex mode
- Back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode
- Integrated address look-up engine with 1K absolute MAC address table and 104KBytes RAM data buffering
- Operates and maximizes packet filtering and forwarding rate
- Jumbo frame support up to 9216bytes
- Diagnostic LEDs and Plug and Play
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: TRENDnet
Warranty provided by: TRENDnet
UPC No: 710931610123
Mfg Part No: TEG-S5G
( Length:7, Width:9, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- TRENDnet logos are registered trademarks of TRENDnet. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.