Panasonic KX-TG7623B Link-to-Cell Cellular Convergence Solution - DECT 6.0, 3 Handsets, Bluetooth, Digital Answering System, Call BlockItem#: 8526414 | Model#: KX-TG7623B
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Panasonic KX-TG7623B Link-to-Cell Convergence Product Details
Panasonic KX-TG7623B Link-to-Cell Cellular Convergence Solution
Like using your cell phone at home but don’t like carrying it around? Now you can make and receive cell phone calls through your multihandset home phone system with the Panasonic KX-TG7623B Link-to-Cell Cellular Convergence Solution. Simply link your cellphone via Bluetooth to the Panasonic KX-TG7623B Link-to-Cell Cellular Convergence Solution, and then make or receive cell phone calls through any of your comfortable, Panasonic home phone handsets. The Panasonic KX-TG7623B Link-to-Cell Cellular Convergence Solution features two handsets, DECT 6.0 PLUS technology, Call Block, and All-Digital Answering System.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Make/Receive Cell Phone Calls Through Home Phone System
- 3 Handsets
- DECT 6.0 PLUS Technology
- Bluetooth Powered
A Closer Look
- DECT 6.0 PLUS - DECT Plus technology takes the superb sound quality and outstanding range of DECT 6.0 phones to a whole new level. By increasing the frequency of error correction by up to 80x, the transmission quality is improved and the phone's range is extended. Engineered to work in 1.9GHz frequency, our DECT 6.0 phones won't conflict with common wireless devices such as 2.4GHz routers, wireless keyboards and mice, microwave ovens and other household items. And because it's digital, you'll enjoy long range and clear sound while deterring eavesdropping.
- TALKING CALLER ID - Now you can hear who's calling from across the room without having to get up. Using text-to-speech technology. Panasonic phones featuring Talking Caller ID that announces caller ID information in between rings. What could be more convenient?
- INTELLIGENT ECO MODE - This feature automatically lowers the power consumption when you're using the handset close to the base unit. Not only does it extend the available talk time, it's good for the environment. When less power is used by the handset to communicate with the base unit, battery life is prolonged which results in less frequent charging and can result in fewer batteries in landfills.
- TONE EQUALIZER - Everyone hears differently. To maximize clarity or accommodate hearing loss, Panasonic added Call Tone Control to select 2011 models. This exclusive feature actually lets you control the bass, mid-range or treble tones in a caller's voice for maximum clarity.
- SILENT MODE - Now you can program each handset to ring or not at your discretion. For example, before you go to sleep, set the bedside handset to Silent Mode so that it won't ring for the duration of your slumber. In the meantime, the handset in another room is unaffected, and rings as usual.
- NON-SLIP HANDSET - Multi-tasking while you are talking on a cordless handset whether it's jotting down a quick note, pouring a glass of juice or folding a few pieces of laundry is often difficult due to the tendency of the handset to slip as you cradle it on your shoulder. The rubberized grip helps prevent slipping, making it easier and more comfortable to cradle the phone when you want to work with your hands.
- Link up to 2 Cell Phones
- Bluetooth Headset Capability
- Phonebook Copy from Cellular Phone via Bluetooth
- All Digital Answering Machine
- Message Counter on Base
- Call Block
- Amber Backlit LCD on Handset
- Non-Slip Handset Design
Manufactured by: Panasonic
Warranty provided by: Panasonic
UPC No: 0885170020870
Mfg Part No: KX-TG7623B
( Length:9, Width:5, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 2.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Panasonic logos are registered trademarks of Panasonic. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.