Lantronix Secure Console Server – Remote Access Server, 4-Ports, 10 MB LAN, RS-232, 4MB RAM, 2 MB Flash Memory, RJ-45 - SCS400-12Item#: 527554 | Model#: SCS400-12
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Lantronix Secure Console Server - SCS400-12 Product Details
Lantronix Secure Console Server
Solve your local and remote IT incidents quickly with the Lantronix Secure Console Server. It is compact in size and perfect for a number of applications that can save a lot of space in your data center. It leverages your existing IP network that provides remote access to data and voice equipment. Manage hubs, routers, servers, UPS Systems, telecomm switches etc by connecting it to the console or serial port on your equipment. The In-Band management manages your equipment over the network virtually with the help of tools like Telnet. It also provides with Out-of-Band management with dial-in access through modem connection if the network is down. Buy the Lantronix Secure Console Server right now!
- Perfect for a number of applications that can save a lot of space in your data center
- Manages hubs, routers, servers, UPS Systems
- In-Band management manages your equipment over the network virtually
Manufactured by: Lantronix
Warranty provided by: Lantronix
UPC No: 783384227675
Mfg Part No: SCS400-12
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 5.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Lantronix logos are registered trademarks of Lantronix. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.