Work with the enterprise-class EliteBook built to adapt to your needs. The HP EliteBook Revolve 810 transforms to five usage modes all backed by Elite-class durability, performance, security, and manageability for work in the office or on the road. HP recommends Windows.
Designed for durability
HP’s ultra-thin full-performance EliteBook Ultrabook2
that converts to a tablet and is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G tests3 and features a magnesium chassis and spill resistant keyboard.
Bend over backwards flexibility
Take advantage of built-in flexibility with your choice of input from the optional HP Executive Pen,4 touchscreen, or keyboard to work with the five usage modes available on the HP EliteBook Revolve 810.
Boost your productivity with Windows 8.1,1
the latest 5th generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 ULT processor5
technology, long battery life, enterprise-class docking and high performance storage options.
Heavy security, effectively managed
Get security and manageability tools that ease the burden on IT with optional Intel vPro6
and a comprehensive suite of tools from HP including HP BIOSphere,7
HP Sure Start, and HP Touchpoint Manager.8
- Work with confidence using the heavily tested HP EliteBook Revolve 810.
- Premium components like a magnesium chassis and spill-resistant backlit keyboard allow you to focus on work.
- Help improve your productivity with the optional HP Executive Tablet Pen4 with enhanced responsive touch and pinpoint control features.
- Work in more places with multiple connectivity options to help you stay connected on-the-go.
- HP Sure Start detects corruption and self-heals the BIOS.
- Manage data, security, and devices from a single cloud-based solution with HP Touchpoint Manager.8
- Take advantage of HP’s warranty and Global Series support.
- Simplify technical support with Helpdesk by HP Care Services. Rely on cost-effective expertise that’s available 24x7, covering multiple brands, devices and operating systems.9
- Help maximize cash flow with a monthly subscription to use best-in-class hardware and services --- plus, it allows you to replace your PC with a new one every three years.10
Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality.
Not all configurations will qualify as an Ultrabook.
MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions.
Sold separately or as an optional feature.
Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing system required. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. Microsoft Windows required.
HP BIOSphere features may vary depending on the PC platform & configuration.
HP Touchpoint Manager supports Android, iOS and Windows operating systems and PCs, notebooks, tablets and smartphones from various manufacturers. Not available in all countries. Touchpoint Manager require purchase of a subscription.
HP Care Services are optional. Service levels and response times for HP Care Services may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product
Financing and service offerings available through Hewlett-Packard Financial Services Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively HPFSC) in certain countries and is subject to credit approval and execution of standard HPFSC documentation. Subscriptions to use are available for 24 or 36 month terms. Rates and terms are based on customer’s credit rating, offering types, services and/or equipment type and options. Not all customers may qualify. Not all services or offers are available in all countries. Other restrictions may apply. HPFSC reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time without notice.