Linksys AC500 Tri-Band MU-MIMO Wireless Router - Up to 5Gbps, IEEE 802.11 ac, 1.4GHz Dual-Core CPU, 8x Ethernet Ports, 1x WAN Port, 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, Refurbished - EA9400-RMItem#: 40749335 | Model#: EA9400-RM |
Linksys AC500 Tri-Band MU-MIMO Wireless Router Product Details
Linksys AC500 Tri-Band MU-MIMO Wireless Router
With support for three concurrent bands, the Linksys AC500 Tri-Band MU-MIMO Wireless Router from Linksys supports wireless data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps. With data transfer rates this fast you can stream multimedia content, transfer large files, and more simultaneously. In addition to enhanced data transfer rates, this tri-band router also supports MU-MIMO (Multiple-User, Multiple Input Multiple Output) technology offering 4x4 spatial streams providing multiple users a direct wireless connection to the router. If a hard-wired connection is what you need, this Linksys router comes equipped with eight Gigabit Ethernet ports to ensure devices like smart TVs, game consoles, computers, and other Ethernet enabled devices all have a reliable connection. In addition to Ethernet connectivity, the EA9400 comes equipped with a single USB 3.0 port and a single USB 2.0 port making it easy to connect USB compatible peripherals to the router. Experience maximum connectivity with this 8-port gigabit router for all of your power streaming, uninterrupted video chats and fast gaming without lag or buffering. With Linksys AC500 Tri-Band MU-MIMO Wireless Router you can enjoy the room-to-room Seamless Roaming feature, which intelligently switches to the strongest Wi-Fi signal between your router and range extender. So what are you waiting for? Buy Linksys AC500 Tri-Band MU-MIMO Wireless Router today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- USB Connectivity; with a single USB 2.0 port and a single USB 3.0 port users can connect USB compatible peripherals directly to the router.
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup; the Wi-Fi protected setup button simplifies the process of connecting new devices to the wireless network
- Non-Removable, Adjustable External Antennas; the Linksys EA9400 has eight external non-detachable dipole antennas.
- Ethernet Connectivity; eight Gigabit Ethernet ports make it simple to connect Ethernet-enabled devices to the network.
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
We take great pride in the Refurbished Products we carry on our Website. All Refurbished Products are Grade A Quality, which means they will arrive in cosmetically pristine condition. Each unit undergoes a rigorous refurbishment process in which each unit is tested in all facets and restored to a like-new state. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Linksys by Cisco
Warranty provided by: Linksys by Cisco
Mfg Part No: EA9400-RM
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 5.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Linksys by Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Linksys by Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.