Tripp Lite Cat5e Snagless Molded UTP Patch Cable Product Details
Tripp Lite Cat5e Snagless Molded UTP Patch Cable
The Tripp Lite Cat5e Snagless Molded UTP Patch Cable is recommended for connecting high-speed network components, such as computers, servers, printers, copiers, routers, Blu-ray players and switches, in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this six-foot red cable ensures peak performance throughout your Cat5/5e network. Manufactured from 26 AWG copper wire that cuts down on interference, the four-pair stranded UTP cable delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps. Near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. The RJ45 male connectors’ snagless design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installation. Integral strain relief with ridges on each end gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. Get the Tripp Lite Cat5e Snagless Molded UTP Patch Cable today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Connects high-speed network components, such as computers, servers, printers, copiers, routers, Blu-ray players and switches
- Designed for 1000Base-T, 10/100Base-T, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications
- Provides high-speed connections up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps
- Snagless RJ45 male connectors protect locking tabs from damage
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
Mfg Part No: N001-006-RD
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.