Corel PDF Fusion Software Product Details
Corel PDF Fusion Software
Drag-and-drop PDF assembly plus simple viewing, editing and PDF creation with the Corel PDF Fusion Software. Corel PDF Fusion Software is an all-in-one PDF toolkit that allows you to view files plus assemble, edit and create PDFs. With support for over 100 file formats – including PDFs, graphics and Microsoft® Office files – Corel PDF Fusion Softwareis the ultimate file viewer. Drag and drop files from multiple sources to easily assemble them into one PDF document to share with anyone. The robust editing tools allow you to review and comment for easy collaboration, perform simple text touch-ups, add new text, bookmarks and comments, and rearrange pages. As a final step, Corel PDF Fusion Software allows you to convert files to PDF, XPS and DOC formats.
Improve your productivity and efficiency with Corel PDF Fusion Software. PDF Fusion is your all-in-one PDF toolkit at a cost-effective price. It has been specifically designed to save office workers time in their daily tasks, with no unnecessary complexity. With the intuitive drag and drop user interface, you can revolutionize the way you create your documents!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Save money by using Corel PDF Fusion Software to view over 100 file formats without having to purchase additional software.
- Merge incompatible files quickly and easily by dragging and dropping in PDF Fusion to create a new PDF document.
- Save time with the PDF Fusion editing tools to reuse the content from exiting documents without starting from scratch.
- Easily share files with anyone by converting to PDF, XPS or Microsoft® Word formats.
- Open over 100 file types – even if you don't have the software used to create the file.
- Open Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Excel, Microsoft® PowerPoint®, Project, Adobe® Illustrator®, Adobe® Photoshop®, Microsoft® Vision and many other file types.
- Choose one of three views to edit, read, assemble or create documents.
- Use Flick View to flip through the pages of your document just like you're reading a book.
- Just select phrase or sentence and start typing to make changes.
- Add additional text anywhere in a document.
- Easily add bookmarks and comments.
- Mark up documents using highlighting or sticky notes.
- Redact sensitive information and save security.
- Add watermarks.
- Insert hyperlinks to other pages in your document, other files or websites.
- Rearrange, rotate or crop pages.
- Drag-and-drop to easily add content from multiple sources – including documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and images – into a single PDF package to share with anyone.
- Quickly assemble new documents using pages from existing material.
- Export and email PDF documents.
- Convert files to PDF or XPS.
- Creator new PDF documents from within any application that can print.
- Organize and send related files in a single PDF portfolio.
- Microsoft Office integration allows you to easily convert Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Excel and Microsoft® PowerPoint® files to PDF – complete with original formatting – in just one click.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista® or Windows® XP with latest service packs installed (32-bit or 64-bit editions).
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended).
- 250 MB of available hard disk space.
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor.
- 1,024 x 768 screen resolution.
Manufactured by: Corel
Warranty provided by: Corel
Limited Warranty: 1 months parts; months labor
Mfg Part No: 8082622
UPC No: 735163132793
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N204-1745
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Corel logos are registered trademarks of Corel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.