See more products
- Accessories (56)
- 300W + (20)
- 400W + (29)
- 500W + (25)
- 600W + (36)
- 700W + (36)
- 800W + (27)
- 1000W + (21)
- 1200W + (11)
- SLI Certified PSUs (18)
- Crossfire Certified PSUs (9)
- 80 Plus Certified PSUs (87)
- Modular Power Supplies (35)
- Notebook Chargers (1529)
- Power Protection (2313)
- mATX (326)
- New Arrivals (1)
- Bundles (2)
- 900W + (1)
- 200 + (3)
Corsair CP-9020006-NA Professional Series Gold AX650 Modular Power Supply - 650W, 80 Plus Gold, 120mm Fan, Active PFC, Single +12V RailItem#: C13-2596 | Model#: CP-9020006-NA
- Retail Store:
- Check Store availability
Corsair AX650 Modular 80 Plus Gold 650W PSU Product Details
Corsair CP-9020006-NA Professional Series Gold AX650 Modular Power Supply
The Corsair CP-9020006-NA Professional Series Gold AX650 Modular Power Supply pushes the state of the art for reliable delivery of clean power under imperfect conditions. If you require mission-critical stability or you simply want one of the best power supplies available, the Corsair CP-9020006-NA Professional Series Gold AX650 Modular Power Supply is for you. All cables detach from the power supply. During installation, this gives you the flexibility of using only the cables you need for a clean system build with optimal airflow. And, when it’s time to replace or upgrade your power supply, it can be removed from your system without interfering with your cabling – the cables stay in place and connect to your new fully-modular Corsair power supply. With 90% efficiency at 50% load, the Corsair CP-9020006-NA Professional Series Gold AX650 Modular Power Supply runs quieter, generates minimal excess heat, and saves you money every month. It’s earned the 80 Plus® Gold seal of approval, your guarantee that you’re making the right choice for smart, efficient power delivery. Purchase the Corsair CP-9020006-NA Professional Series Gold AX650 Modular Power Supply today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 650 Watts
- 80 Plus Gold
- 120mm Fan
- SLI Ready
A Closer Look:
- The latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- An ultra-quiet double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature.
- 80PLUS Gold certified, delivering up to 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99.
- Universal AC input from 100~240V. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
- The completely modular cable system allows you to use only the cables you need. Power supply upgrade and replacement is easy, as the cables only need to be disconnected at the power supply.
- Low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
Power Supply Specifications
|Special Features||Active PFC|
|Energy Efficiency||80 PLUS Gold|
|Input Voltage||90V ~ 264V|
|+12V 1||54 A|
|4-Pin/8-Pin EPS Connector||1|
|6-Pin/8-Pin PCI-Express Connector||4|
|4-Pin Floppy Connector||2|
|4-Pin Peripheral Connector||4|
|SATA Power Connector||8|
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 1 of 1
- Sep 24, 2011
This power supply is KEY! Power efficient, lots of ports for cables and works like a charm! Fan only spins when it needs to. Highly recomend this!
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 1 of 1
Warranty provided by: Corsair
Limited Warranty: 85 months parts; 85 months labor
Mfg Part No: CP-9020006-NA
UPC No: 843591013574
Box Size: ( Length: 16, Width: 7, Depth: 9 )
Shipping Weight: 7.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C13-2596
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Corsair logos are registered trademarks of Corsair. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.