See more products
- Accessories (57)
- 300W + (20)
- 400W + (29)
- 500W + (25)
- 600W + (36)
- 700W + (36)
- 800W + (27)
- 1000W + (19)
- 1200W + (11)
- SLI Certified PSUs (17)
- Crossfire Certified PSUs (9)
- 80 Plus Certified PSUs (86)
- Modular Power Supplies (34)
- Notebook Chargers (1530)
- Power Protection (2298)
- mATX (325)
- New Arrivals (1)
- Bundles (2)
- 900W + (1)
- 200 + (3)
Corsair CP-9020001-NA Enthusiast Series TX550M Modular Power Supply - 550W, 80 Plus Bronze, Single +12V RailItem#: C13-2820 | Model#: CP-9020001-NA
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Corsair 550W 80 Plus Bronze Modular PSU Product Details
Corsair CP-9020001-NA Enthusiast Series TX550M Modular Power Supply
The Corsair CP-9020001-NA Enthusiast Series TX550M Modular Power Supply is part of Corsair’s best price-performance range of power supplies, designed to meet the exacting standards and performance needs of demanding enthusiasts. The Corsair CP-9020001-NA Enthusiast Series TX550M Modular Power Supply is ideal for performance enthusiasts who require an affordable, low noise, high-wattage, reliable and highly efficient PSU. The Corsair CP-9020001-NA Enthusiast Series TX550M Modular Power Supply gives the flexibility of using only the cables needed for a clean system build with optimal airflow. Purchase the Corsair CP-9020001-NA Enthusiast Series TX550M Modular Power Supply today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 550 Watts
- 80 Plus Bronze
A Closer Look:
- The latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- An ultra-quiet double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature.
- 80PLUS Bronze certified, delivering up to 85% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- Modular power supply.
- Universal AC input from 90~264V. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
Power Supply Specifications
|Energy Efficiency||80 PLUS Bronze|
|Input Voltage||90V ~ 264V|
|+12V 1||45 A|
|4-Pin/8-Pin EPS Connector||1|
|4-Pin Floppy Connector||2|
|4-Pin Peripheral Connector||6|
|SATA Power Connector||6|
Warranty provided by: Corsair
Limited Warranty: 60 months parts; 60 months labor
Mfg Part No: CP-9020001-NA
UPC No: 843591012621
Box Size: ( Length: 12, Width: 6, Depth: 9 )
Shipping Weight: 7.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C13-2820
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Corsair logos are registered trademarks of Corsair. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.