ADS DVD Xpress Product Details
Convert VHS Tapes To DVD or CD!
Create Video CDs and DVD Discs! It's Easy and Fast!
DVD XPress is the quickest and simplest way to get Hollywood quality video into your computer so you can burn to disc or publish on to the Internet.
Now you can capture video into MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 (VCD, SVCD or DVD) at up to 720 x 480 (720 x 576 PAL) from any analog or digital source. DVD XPress is the fastest and simplest way to get movies from video tape to a high quality VCD, SVCD or DVD disc. Capture video in the Easy to use Capture Wizard application or Video Studio 7 SE DVD and then “Create Disc” to burn your movies on to CD or DVD disk*.
If you want to do more than straight archiving to disc, DVD XPress includes video editing with an integrate DVD Authoring tool that allow you to get very creative. Use Video Studio 7SE to add transitions, video filters, video overlay, fast or slow motion effects, and animated titles, back ground music and then Author your DVD disc.
DVD XPress utilizes the latest in video conversion and filtering technology to reduce noise on old VHS tapes to produce the highest quality video, DVD XPress also offers exclusive “Audio-Lock” technology to provide perfect lip synch all the way through the capture, edit and disc burning process.
Note: Requires CD or DVD burner
- Real-time encoding of analog video to the following formats:
- Full D1 MPEG 2 broadcast resolution
(720 x 480 NTSC / 720 x 576 PAL)
- ½ D1 MPEG2 (352 x 480 NTSC / 352 x 576 PAL)
- VCD MPEG 1 (352 x 240 NTSC / 352 x 288 PAL)
- Frame Rates: 29,97 NTSC and 25 fps PAL
- Connection to USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 port on desktop or notebook
- RCA (Composite) video In
- S-Video In
- 3.5 mm stereo audio in
- USB connector: USB 1.1 or USB 2.0
- Power connector: 5VDC 2.4 mA
A Closer Look
- USB 2.0 connection to the PC, backward compatible to USB 1.1
- Capture audio and video via the USB port with “Audio-Lock” technology for
perfect lip synch
- Use temporal and spatial video pre-processing filters to help reduce noise
on old VHS tapes or TV signals.
- Supports MPEG 1 Layer 2 compressed and LPCM Audio
- Capture from any analog video source in MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 video formats including
VCD, SVCD and DVD formats via RCA (Composite) or S-VHS video inputs.
- Capture DVD (MPEG-2) at video bit rates from 1 Mb/sec. up to 15 Mb/sec.
(up to 4 Mb/sec. for USB 1.1 connections)
- Capture using Constant or Variable bit rates and other custom settings.
- Features a 9 bit video digitizer with 2x oversampling and 4 line comb filter
- Brightness, Contrast, Chroma, Saturation and Hue controls
- Use Video Studio 7 SE DVD to capture and then burn to disk in quick, simple steps*.
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel® Pentium® III 800 MHz or higher or AMD Athlon/ Duron CPU
- Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, 2000, ME or XP
- 128MB of RAM
- 500 MB of available hard drive space for program installation
- 4 GB+ hard drive space for video capture and editing
- Windows-compatible display with at least 1024x768 resolution
- Windows-compatible mouse or pointing device
- Windows-compatible sound card
- Available USB Port
- CD-ROM drive
- CD-Recordable or DVD-Recordable drive required for saving movies onto CD or DVD
- Instant DVD Xpress Device
- Audio/Video and USB cables
- CD Containing:
- Capture Wizard 3.0 – quick and easy-to-use capture and playback software
- Video Studio 7 SE – robust, full featured video capture and editing software
- User Manual
Manufactured by: ADS Technologies
Warranty provided by: ADS Technologies
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: USBAV-701
UPC No: 757887701000
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A03-7042
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ADS Technologies logos are registered trademarks of ADS Technologies. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.