The newest 300 dpi thermal, handheld labeling system that has everything it takes to make you an Identification Expert! Label patch panels, outlet faceplates and cables. Identify racks, bays, frames, public network and data centers all with one versatile tool. The IDXPERT is the first handheld cartridge based labeling system that can print die-cut labels, self-laminating labels and sleeves as well as continuous tapes...You name it IDXPERT prints it!
Prints on These Types of Label Constructions
Applications Built into Printer
- Continuous tapes
- Die Cut labels (pre-cut labels)
- Wire Wraps
- Self-Laminating Wire & Cable Markers
- Heat-Shrink Wire Sleeves
- Wire & Cable Flags
- Non-Adhesive Slide-in Strips for punch blocks
More Types of Labels
- Wire ID
- Terminal Block Strips
- Patch Panel Strips
- 66-Block Strips
- 110-Block strips (w/grid lines for 2pr, 3pr, 4pr, 5pr)
- BIX Block strips (w/grid lines for 2pr, 3pr, 4pr, 5pr)
- Desi-Strip/Face Plate Inserts
- General ID Mode
- Horizontal serialization
- BackBone serialization
- Self-Lams, Sleeves and 140+ label styles to choose from including Continuous Tapes.
- Materials up to 1.5" wide. Prints characters in 21 font sizes up to 1.25".
- 82 symbols plus bar codes.
Smarter Bar Coding
Drop, Lock and Print
- code 3 of 9
- code 128
- multiple HR text sizes & wide/narrow bar width
- more symbologies if using LabelMark software for PC printing
- Quick loading cartridge makes switching jobs really fast.
Smart Cartridge Saves Time
- >Auto-senses label type and size. NO extra keys to press.
- Use optional Brady LabelMarkTM software to create labels on your PC and print from your v2.0 IDXPERT
Intuitive User Interface
- Easily access even complex functions in fewer steps!
- Store frequently used set-ups.
- Larger, more informative display.
Prints Fast and Clean
- 300 dpi thermal transfer printing stays crisp and bright.
Saves You Money
- Edge-to-edge printing and Die Cut labels reduce your materials expenses.