Brother IntelliFAX-4750e - High Speed Laser Fax Product Details
This Brother IntelliFAX-4750e High Speed Business Class Laser Fax with Super G3 33.6K bps modem and 8MB memory with battery back-up can store up to 600 pages* for out-of-paper reception or fax broadcasting to up to 282 separate locations. Dual Access capability and Quick Scan let you scan faxes into memory as fast as 2 seconds/page* while the unit is busy sending or receiving.
A 250-sheet standard paper capacity, up to 50-page auto document feeder, and 232 station auto dialing combined with a high monthly duty cycle and high yield consumables to handle demanding business applications. An optionalsecond lower 250-sheet paper tray is available for handling higher volume applications, or for loading different paper sizes simultaneously. Delivering high speed laser performance and reliability at low operating costs, it also copies at up to 15 copies/minute, sorts, enlarges and reduces.
A Closer Look
- Transmission Time: Approx. 2 seconds per page (8.5" x 11")
(JBIG, Brother #1 Chart, Standard Resolution)
- Recording Paper Size: 8.5" x 11", 8.5" x 14"
- Scanning/Recording Width: Up to 8.2"
- Document Input Size: 5.8" to 8.5"
- Print Resolution Standard: 203 x 98 lines/inch
- Fine/Photo: 203 x 196 lines/inch
- Superfine/Photo: 203 x 392 lines/inch
- Display: LCD, 2 lines by 16 characters
- Dialing System: Selectable Pulse/Tone
- Speaker Type: Monitor
- Communication Source: Public Switched Telephone Network
- Connection Requirements: USOC RJ11C Modular Jack (or equivalent)
- Unit Dimensions: 17.4" w x 17.1" d x 12.7" h
- Unit Weight: 23.3 lbs.
- Approval: FCC & UL
- IntelliFAX-4750e Plain Paper Laser Fax
- Quick Set Up Guide
- Owner's Manual
- TN430 Toner Cartridge (up to 3,000 pages @ 5% coverage)
- DR400 Drum Unit
Manufactured by: Brother
Warranty provided by: Brother
UPC No: 012502602835
Mfg Part No: PPF4750E
( Length:22, Width:20, Depth:18)
Shipping Weight: 33.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 36pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Brother logos are registered trademarks of Brother. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.