See more products
Cisco SPA500S Expansion Module - 32-Buttons, Attendant Console Functionality, Compatible For Cisco SPA 500 Series IP PhoneItem#: C50-5000 | Model#: SPA500S
- Usually ships within 48 Hours (Details)
Cisco SPA500S Expansion Module Product Details
Cisco SPA500S Expansion Module
The Cisco® SPA 500S Expansion Module is part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series and designed for use with the Cisco SPA 500 Series IP Phones. It is an ideal solution for small businesses wanting to simplify incoming call handling by quickly directing calls to the requested party and also to monitor line status from a central location.
What It Is & Why You Need It:
- Easy to install, and designed exclusively for the Cisco® SPA 500 Series IP Phones
- 32 programmable buttons simplify dialing and call transfers
- Multicolored LEDs monitor the status of each configured voice line via Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Two attendant consoles can be linked, for a total of 64 buttons
The attendant console easily attaches to a SPA 500 Series IP Phone, providing 32 programmable speed-dial or direct station select (DSS) buttons, each illuminating the line's status (idle, ringing, busy, or null) via the BLF. Incoming calls can immediately be transferred to the proper location with the push of a button assigned to the extension.
The modular design of the Cisco SPA 500S permits up to two attendant consoles to be deployed, for a total of 64 buttons, offering an affordable solution that expands with the growth of your voice network. Installation and setup is just a matter of connecting the supplied bracket and cable to the attendant console, which uses the phone's power supply; no additional power source is required.
Based on the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), the Cisco SPA500S Expansion Module has been tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to offer competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
- Ports: 2 auxiliary ports
- Buttons: 32
- LEDs: Multicolored: green, red, orange
- Dimensions: 4 x 8.5 x 1.5 in.
- Unit weight: 2 lb (0.9 kg)
- Power: Provided by host Cisco SPA 500 Series IP phone
- Certification: FCC, cUL, CE, Canadian Interference-Causing Equipment Standard ICES-003
- Operating temperature: 41º to 113ºF (0º to 40ºC)
- Storage temperature: -13º to 185ºF (-40º to 70ºC)
- Operating humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing, operating and nonoperating
- Storage humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing, operating and nonoperating
- 32 programmable multicolored LED buttons
- Illuminated line status monitoring (green for idle, red for in use, blinking red for ringing, orange for registration error)
- Call transfer
- Speed dial
- Busy lamp field
- One-touch transfer
- Call pickup
- Cisco SPA 500S Expansion Module
- Attachment arm
- Two attachment arm screws
- Auxiliary cable
- Desktop stand
- Quick Installation Guide
Warranty provided by: Cisco
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: SPA500S
UPC No: 882658276125
Box Size: ( Length: 9, Width: 3, Depth: 10 )
Shipping Weight: 1.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C50-5000
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.