APC BR700G Power Saving Back-UPS Pro 700 Battery Backup - 420 Watts, 700 VA, Input 120V, Output 120VItem#: 7935435 | Model#: BR700G
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $35.00 (25%)
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
APC BR700G Power Saving Back-UPS Pro 700 Battery B Product Details
APC Back UPS UPS Battery Backup
Add a power back up to your business using the APC Back UPS Battery Backup. This exceptional device features the powerful 420 Watts to keep your servers working even when there is power shut down in your area. It runs on 120V making it energy efficient. Coming with the user friendly LCD graphics display, you can access the different modes of operation, system parameters and alarms. The Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) adapts to low and high voltage conditions without using the battery. Also connecting it with other devices becomes much faster with the included USB Cable. Purchase the APC Back UPS UPS Battery Backup right now.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 420 Watts; provides capacious backup power to servers and workstations
- LCD graphics display; gives you a clear view of the modes of operation, system parameters and alarms
- 120V; consumes lesser current
- USB Cable; connects to your servers or workstations instantly
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
UPC No: 731304266792
Mfg Part No: BR700G
( Length:10, Width:17, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 17.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.