Coda Music FINALE 2004 FOR (FMR04) Product Details
New Features in 2004:
- Human Playback: Your music deserves to be heard with all the feeling, phrasing and nuance you felt when you wrote it. The new Human Playback feature will play your music as you would want it to be performed, even if you enter notes manually. And you can choose a variety of musical styles and customize the playback parameters, articulations, range, and much more.
- Smartmusic Soundfont: You want your music to look good. Now it can also sound great with the addition of SmartMusic SoundFont, the same professional grade instrument sounds found in the award-winning SmartMusic Studio practice system. Add this to Finale 2004's new Human Playback and the results are astounding.
- Save as Audio File: Now turn your Finale file into an audio CD! Press one button and save your Finale files into an audio format for recording onto an audio CD. Hear all the nuances of your music through the fabulous sound font from SmartMusic and our Human Playback feature.
- Simple Note Entry: Quite simply, this tool has been transformed. Create music the way you do with paper and pencil - writing all the music as you go with one utensil. It is all the function of Simple Note as you knew it, plus the power of Speedy Note Entry, with additional control. It may become the way you get most things done in Finale.
Click notes onto the staff or use MIDI to indicate pitch. Or input notes with the numeric pad and keys 'A' 'B' 'C' 'D' 'E' 'F' and 'G.' Change octave. Enter rests. Add accidentals. Add notes in a chord to an existing note. Create triplets. Now add grace notes. Break and join beams.
But entering notes is just the start. Enter articulations on the fly or 'lock-in' an articulation to place on several notes. Change the key or time signature simply with key commands. Re-pitch existing notes, regardless of their durations, using any of the note-entry methods to re-pitch these rhythms. Change layers or create multiple voice lines on the staff as you write or edit. Best of all, if you prefer certain key commands, change the defaults in Finale to whatever you like.
- Quick and Easy Edits: Expression Customization
Creating tempo markings like this is easy and now you can edit them just as easily. Many options for expressions have also been added permitting alignment based on either measure or note.
- FinaleScript: This feature could save you days of work. Easily create your own set of commands that Finale will perform with a simple mouse click. Mix several repeated actions into one. Batch file process. Better yet, Finale 2004 comes loaded with dozens of FinaleScripts that are ready to go and guaranteed to save you time.
- Drum Groove: Creating custom drum parts has never been easier. Select any region and apply a pre-created drum groove in the style and feel you want.
- No Edits Required: AUTOMATIC Word Extensions
Word extensions actually flow into the score automatically and also wrap to the next staff system. If the music expands or contracts, the extensions stretch or shrink to fit.
Easier to enter. Easier to edit.
- Smartmusic Enhancements: Last year, we provided the ability to save a Finale file as a SmartMusic accompaniment. Now you can also add wait for note, reset Intelligent Accompaniment® mid-song, display repeats, rehearsal marks and more. The solo can also now display in SmartMusic for the soloist to read. Or use this feature to practice a part within an ensemble piece. Improved interface.
Multitimbral SmartMusic Accompaniment Generation.
Create SmartMusic Accompaniments containing many instruments primed for SoundFont playback in SmartMusic.
Create SmartMusic Accompaniments with Performance Markers.
Now, you can use expressions to indicate performance markers such as pauses, rehearsal marks and repeats, for SmartMusic Accompaniments saved from Finale.
- Improved MicNotator: This revolutionary technology allows you to enter notation into Finale simply by playing your brass or woodwind instrument. Finale 2004's new generation of MicNotator is now much more accurate and even easier than ever before. Pick up your clarinet and start making music!*
- Smart Page Turns: Getting the music aligned in individual parts for natural page turns used to take careful evaluation and a fair amount of re-positioning measures and staff systems. Now, just tell Finale what to consider, and it does the page turn formatting for you.
- Smart Cue Notes: Give your performers an easier way to recognize their entrances after long multi-bar rests by having Finale automatically create cue notes. Tell Finale what decisions to use in creating cue note entrances, and it does all the work for you.
- Improved Redraw - Less need for manual redraws
- Search and Replace Text
- Select Multiple Articulations At Once - Drag and edit any number of articulations simultaneously.
- Regional Clef Change Selection. - Apply a clef change to a highlighted a region of your score.
- Copy Between Layers - Copy notes in one layer to another, without changing the original notes.
- Easily Beam Across Barlines
- OS 10.1.5 and higher (some features require OS 10.2) or 9.0.4 - 9.2.2
- CD-ROM drive
- 800x600 minimum monitor resolution
- 128MB RAM minimum (depending on OS)
- 200MB hard drive space required for software and user manual
- MIDI interface
- MIDI input and/or playback device
- High-quality computer microphone
Manufactured by: Coda Music
UPC No: 606776000840
Mfg Part No: FMR04
( Length:11, Width:9, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.6800 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Coda Music logos are registered trademarks of Coda Music. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.