Texas Instruments TI-89 Graphing Calculator Product Details
Texas Instruments TI-89 Titanium Graphing Calculator
Introducing TI's most powerful graphing calculator: The TI-89 Titanium, offering new features, preloaded Apps, and even more versatility. A built-in USB port makes data transfer ultra-convenient. Plus, with three times the memory of the TI-89, you can store more Apps, data, and programs.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- The TI-89 Titanium, offering new features, preloaded Apps, and even more versatility.
The TI-89 Titanium's advanced functionality and 3-D graphing make problem-solving for AP*, advanced mathematics, and engineering courses infinitely easier. It's the most powerful TI graphing calculator allowed for use on the AP* Calculus, AP Statistics, AP Physics, AP Chemistry, PSAT/NMSQT**, SAT® I , SAT II, and Math IC & IIC exams.
A Closer Look
- Electronically upgradeable graphing calculator gives you the most up-to-date functionality and software applications (Apps)
- About 188K bytes of user-available RAM
- About 2.7 MB of user-available Flash ROM for data archive and Apps (3x the Flash ROM memory of the TI-89)
- 100x160 pixel display
- Internal clock with date and time display
- Icon desktop that allows easier access to Apps and editors
- USB port for computer connectivity, unit-to-unit communication with TI-89 Titanium graphing calculators via Presentation Link™ adapter
- I/O port for communication with other TI products
- USB unit-to-unit link cable included
- TI Connectivity Cable included
- TI Connectivity Cable and TI Connect™ software allow information to be transferred to and from a computer and printed or stored on disk
- Included Apps: CellSheet™, EE*Pro®, Finance, French Localization, German Localization, NoteFolio™, Organizer, Polynomial Root Finder, Simultaneous Equation Solver, Spanish Localization, Statistics with List Editor (English, French, German and Spanish versions), StudyCards™, Symbolic Math Guide
- Apps are available from TI and other leading developers.
- Advanced Mathematics Software functionality is suitable for college mathematics and engineering coursework.
- Pretty Print shows equations and results with radical notation, stacked fractions, and superscript exponents.
- Active Calculator Home history screen can hold up to 99 previous entries for deep recall.
- Real and complex numeric results
- Symbolic manipulation for algebra, calculus and differential equations
- Over 100 symbolic units in 28 categories for use in equations, computations, and unit conversions
- 20 stored constants with symbolic units for scientific calculations
- Graphs functions, parametric and polar equations, recursively-defined sequences, 3-dimensional surfaces, and differential equations
- Up to 99 graphing equations defined and saved for each graphing mode
- Numeric evaluation of functions in tables and data variable format
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals, derivatives, intersections, inflection points, and arc lengths
- Recursively-defined sequences access any number of previous terms
- Slope and direction fields for exploring differential equations
- RK and Euler numeric differential equation solving methods
- Real time rotation of 3-D surfaces
- List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including ten regression models
- Statistics plots including scatter, xy-line, box and modified box plots. Histograms and regression lines are available.
- Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment, elementary row operations, and reduced row echelon form. Matrix elements can be real or complex and numeric or symbolic
- Advanced matrix operations including eigenvalues, eigenvectors, LU and QR decompositions
- Column-logic expressions in data/matrix editor are retained for automatic recalculation when values change
- Interactive numeric equation solver
- Hexadecimal and binary operations and conversions
- Extensive programming capability with number and size of programs limited only by available memory.
- User-definable functions extend built-in functionality
- Optional assembly language programming
- Alphabetical CATALOG to access and show "help" information for each function and command
- Memory management to create folders for specific applications or subjects
- 255 symbols in the character set including Greek, system, and international characters.
- Compatible with Calculator-Based Laboratory™ (CBL2™) and Calculator-Based Ranger™ (CBR™) Systems to allow collection and analysis of real-world data
- Link with another TI-89 Titanium, TI-89, Voyage™ 200, TI-92 Plus or TI-92
- Compatible with the TI-Navigator™ Classroom Learning System
- TI ViewScreen™ unit available that is compatible with the same TI ViewScreen™ LCD panel as the TI-89/TI-92 Plus/Voyage™ 200 and the TI-Presenter™
- All TI-89 Titanium student models can plug into the TI-ViewScreen™ LCD panel andTI-Presenter™ video interface via a TI-89 Presentation Link™ adapter.
- Kickstand Slide Case available to prop up your calculator to view display and keys better
- TI Keyboard-compatible
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries with a Silver Oxide battery backup to protect RAM memory during main battery change
- Impact-resistant slide case
- Workshop Loan Program (WoLoP) - borrow TI calculators for evaluation of workshops
- TI Technology Rewards program: point values redeemable for additional TI products and services
- TI calculator poster and keyboard transparency available
- TI Product CD included with full reference Guidebook and free software Applications
- 3x the Flash memory of the TI-89
- Built-in USB port with cable
- CD with operating manual
- All of the features & functionality of the TI-89
- Preloaded with Official AP Calculus exam review questions
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Texas Instruments
Warranty provided by: Texas Instruments
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: TEXTI89TITANIUM
UPC No: 033317192038
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T92-0026
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Texas Instruments logos are registered trademarks of Texas Instruments. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.