Texas Instruments TI-30XS 30XSMV/TBL Calculator Product Details
Texas Instruments TI-30XS 30XSMV/TBL MultiView Sci Calculator
The Texas Instruments TI-30XS 30XSMV/TBL MultiView Sci Calculator has all the familiar capabilities of current TI scientific calculators plus a host of powerful enhancements. The Texas Instruments TI-30XS 30XSMV/TBL MultiView Sci Calculator is designed with unique features that allow you to enter more than one calculation, compare results and explore patterns, all on the same screen. Get the Texas Instruments TI-30XS 30XSMV/TBL MultiView Sci Calculator today.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- All the familiar capabilities of current TI scientific calculators plus a host of powerful enhancements.
A Closer Look
- Updated for easier use
- Dual power (solar and battery)
- 4-line × 16-character, easier-to-read LCD display
- Review and edit previous entries via a scrollable home screen
- Paste inputs or outputs into new calculations
- MATHPRINT entry and output mode for viewing calculations in math notation, including answers in terms of pi, square roots and fraction
- CLASSIC mode for similar entry and compatibility with previous 2-line scientifics
- Symbolic notation of pi
- Toggle key to change the form of answers between exact and decimal approximation
- Stacked Fractions and Fraction functions
- Fraction/decimal/percent conversions
- Change between improper fractions and mixed numbers
- Automatic simplification of fractions
- Random number and random integer generator
- Battery powered with solar cell assistance to lengthen battery life
- Central MODE menu for selecting calculator mode settings
- Menu settings
- Functions accessed directly through keys or through pull-down menus
- Negation key
- One constant operator feature
- Combinations and permutations
- Logs and antilogs
- Convert angles from degrees to radians to grads
- %, x², ¹/x, yˆx, p, x!
- Fixed decimal capability.
- (x,y) Table feature with Auto and Ask-x options
- Basic Data/List Editor with 3 lists
- List Formulas
- One- and two-variable statistics with permanent stat variable input storage
- EOS: (Equation Operating System)
- Up to 8 pending operations
- Up to 23 levels of parentheses
- Error recovery capability.
- Auto Power Off
- Quick/easy reset of calculator via 2 key press or menu for exam purposes
- 7 memory variables. (x,y,z,t,a,b,c)
- Scientific and engineering notation.
- x10n key for quick input of numbers in powers of 10
- Hard plastic, color-coded keys
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Snap-on protective hard case
- Teacher Kit Available (includes 10 calculators, storage caddy, Teacher's Guide in English and Spanish, calculator poster and transparency)
- Quick-reference card.
- Student-retail product manual
- Guide for Teachers available on-line and in Teacher packs
- Workshop Loan Program
- TI Technology Rewards program
- Math Notation
Enter and view calculations in common Math Notation via the MATHPRINT mode, including symbolic pi, stacked fractions, exponents and exact square roots.
- Up to 4 lines of Display
Ability to enter more than one calculation, compare results and explore patterns, all on the same screen.
- Toggle Key
Quickly view fractions and decimals in alternate forms. "Toggle" the answer with one button to see outcomes in different representations, including changing answers between the exact form of fractions, pi terms and square root expressions, where possible, into decimal approximation format.
Scroll through previous entries and investigate critical patterns as well as viewing and pasting previous entries or answers into a new calculation. Additional Features
Easy to read and navigate pull-down menus similar to those on a graphing calculator. All mode settings are located in one central place, the mode screen.
- Fraction features
View and perform fraction computations and explorations in familiar textbook format.
- Scientific Notation Output
View scientific notation with the proper superscripted exponents and see the output in scientific notation.
- Table feature
Students can easily explore an (x,y) table of values for a given function, automatically or by entering specific x values.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Texas Instruments
Warranty provided by: Texas Instruments
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 30XSMV/TBL
UPC No: 033317190379
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:1, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 0.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T92-0018
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Texas Instruments logos are registered trademarks of Texas Instruments. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.