Barracuda Link Balancer 230 - Gigabit Ethernet, Rack-mountable, Wired, 3 years Energize Update, Internal Power Supply, 150 Mbps - BWB230A3Item#: 7705407 | Model#: BWB230a3
- List Price:
- Click to See Price in Cart!
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Barracuda BWB230A3 Link Balancer 230 Product Details
The Barracuda BWB230A3 Link Balancer 230 is an enterprise-ready network management device that works well for an organization, irrespective of its size. By intelligently distributing the load, this Barracuda link balancer helps you reduce Internet downtime. You get this Barracuda Link Balancer 230 with 3-Year Energize updates subscription, so that you can secure your organization’s network from the latest threats on the Internet.Efficient Link Load Balancing
The Barracuda 230 link balancer smartly spreads the load across the available links to meet the daily Internet usage requirement. By combining high-speed links such as the MPLS, T1, and T3 with the low-cost DSL ones from one or more ISPs, this product helps your company do without having many high-cost links. Moreover, it scales bandwidth and routes the network traffic to links, taking into consideration your business policies, cost, and key performance metrics.Continuous Internet Performance and Availability
This Barracuda 1U-rack-mountable link balancer, with its automatic failover capability ensures that the Internet is always available for your network. It uses several protocols and metrics to continuously monitor link availability and performance. And on detecting link failure or saturation, it instantly routes the traffic to other available links and then reverts to the default setting automatically when the ISP’s service is restored.Allows Defining Priority for Applications
You can prioritize the applications for load balancing using port numbers and IP addresses or VOIP, P2P, and other application-layer signatures. By doing so, you can ensure having optimum bandwidth for critical business applications instead of the other less important ones.Simple Deployment
It is quite easy to deploy this link balancer equipment. It facilitates quick, drop-in deployment without requiring any changes to your network firewalls, VPNs, hosts, or routers. All you need to do is simply plug it into the existing network to install and activate it under your preferred transparent mode of deployment.
What it is and why you need it:
- Smartly distributes the Internet load across available links to reduce Internet downtime
- Supports 3x10/100 Ethernet and links such as MPLS, T1, and T3, and those from your ISPs
- Failover capabilities ensure the Internet is always available for your network
- Takes automatic measures in the event of failure or saturation
- Allows application prioritization to provide optimum bandwidth to your business-critical applications
Manufactured by: Barracuda Networks
Warranty provided by: Barracuda Networks
Mfg Part No: BWB230a3
( Length:22, Width:18, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 17.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Barracuda Networks logos are registered trademarks of Barracuda Networks. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.