EncryptStick software application utilizes 512-bit Polymorphic Encryption. It is the most advanced portable USB security application available on the market. Provides protection to lost or stolen data, eliminates risk of identity theft. Turns any serial numbered USB flash drive into an encrypted vault. Provides the ability to create unlimited invisible encrypted vaults on unlimited number of laptops, PC's, CD's, DVD's or removable hard drives.
EncryptStickTM provides you with the protection you need from identity theft, hackers, key loggers and phishers. Included is a Password Manager tool that allows you to keep all of your personal login id's, passwords, banking information and website passwords all in an encrypted vault. All of the information in your Password Manager can be exported to a CSV file and stored in another safe location as a a backup. The EncryptStickTM software application runs from your USB flash drive and not your computer. This allows for unique features such as our military wipe function which renders no foot print once a file has been deleted from the host PC. You can edit encrypted documents that are saved in a vault on your PC, server, USB flash drive, or other writeable media without copying the file to the host PC. No software installation or minimum requirements from your PC as the software runs solely from your serial numbered flash drive which becomes the key to open any of the encrypted vaults you create with that USB flash drive. Only you know your password, your personal password is never shared with EncryptStick or any other provider, only you know your password. Two tier protection, You must have the key in "hand" and your password in "mind" to start the application. If your USB drive is lost or stolen no need to panic your information on the drive is encrypted and you can use the EncryptStick "Lost Flash Drive" tool to gain access to your encrypted vaults within minutes. Instant lock button if you need to leave your PC running. EncryptStick exceeds the requirements to be PIPEDA and HIPPA compliant. EncryptStick is proven to reduce overall IT costs on an annual basis. EncryptStick also allows the user to use the USB flash drive as a means of sharing data with others. Files may be put in a non-encrypted protion of the drive. The encrypted are of the drive is not pre-set it grows as the user requires more space and it dynamically takes from the free space on the drive. User friendly and very easy to use!
- Internet Access: Required to register the application. EncryptStick will perform without an Internet connection. If you wish to utilize Internet logins and passwords stored in Password Manager, it will connect when you click on the URL stored within Password Manager.
- Minimum Hard Drive Space Required: No minimum, the application runs only from a USB flash drive.
- Display (Screen Resolution): No minimum, the application runs only from a USB flash drive.
- Video Card: No minimum, the application runs only from a USB flash drive.
- Web Browser: IE6+, Safari, FireFox
- Other System Requirements: 1 USB port and 1 USB flash drive to load and run the application from.