APC Replacement Battery Cartridge #44 - UPS battery - 2 x lead acid 960 Wh - black - for Smart-UPS RT 10000VA, 3000, 5000, 7500 (RBC44)Item#: 652206 | Model#: RBC44
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
APC Replacement Battery Cartridge #44 - UPS Product Details
- Use of a non-APC battery may result in lower run time, damage the UPS, create a hazardous condition, or void UL, CSA, VDE, and other safety certifications on the UPS.
- Use of a non-APC battery will void APC's Equipment Protection Policy.
- APC recycles used batteries and almost 100% of the battery lead content is reused, protecting the environment. With each purchase of a genuine APC replacement battery, you get free freight back to APC for proper disposal of your old batteries (currently available in USA only.)
- APC provides a 1-year warranty on each Replacement Battery Cartridge.
- APC supplies the appropriate instructions for your UPS, along with any needed wires and connectors. All connections are made with high current gas-tight crimps for high reliability.
^^ Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 960
^^ Battery Type: Lead Acid
^^ Battery Mounting: Enclosed battery cartridge
^^ RBC Quantity: 1
^^ Each RBC44 consists of 2 battery modules
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
UPC No: 731304217831
Mfg Part No: RBC44
( Length:30, Width:16, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 80.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.