Aleratec 350109 1:11 Hard Drive Duplicator Product Details
Aleratec 350109 1:11 Hard Drive Duplicator
Duplicate eleven hard drives concurrently by using the powerful Aleratec SATA Hard Drive Duplicator. This duplicator uses three cleansing algorithm such as one-pass, three-pass and a seven pass wipe to securely wipe all the data from the hard disk drives at the same time. It has 1:11 HDD Copy Cruiser that features the non scratch SATA connectors which capable of swapping more than 50,000 cycles. During the duplication process it allows you to load new target drive with its asynchronous feature. It is also provided with Quick Load Drive Doors that lets you to insert drive, close door and start copying or sanitizing. Plus this duplicator works smooth with SATA I/II Hard Disk Drives. Order the new Aleratec 1:11 Hard Drive Duplicator and have a peaceful duplication process!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Duplicate up to 11 Hard Drives simultaneously; hence saves your time and improves your productivity
- Three cleansing algorithm; to clean and wipe all the data from hard disk drives
- 1:11 HDD Copy Cruiser; handles 50,000 swap cycles
- Asynchronous feature; allows you to load new target drive during duplication process
- Quick Load Drive Doors; permits you to insert drive, close door and start copying
Manufactured by: Aleratec, Inc.
Warranty provided by: Aleratec, Inc.
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 350109
UPC No: 808068004462
Box Size: ( Length:22, Width:12, Depth:22)
Shipping Weight: 30.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A49-1032
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Aleratec, Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Aleratec, Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.