Aleratec 260167 1:2 Lightscribe CD/DVD Duplicator Product Details
Aleratec 260167 1:2 CD/DVD Duplicator
The Aleratec 1:2 CD/DVD Duplicator is loaded with admirable features. When connected to your PC or Mac it delivers ample unique features that is unique from Aleratec. Connect this device to your PC or Mac via USB 2.0 and it becomes a 1:2 DVD/CD Duplicator. The LightScribe can laser burn quality labels on your discs and function as an external DVD/CD Recorder. You can also concurrently laser burn two labels or you can record two DVD/CD disc creations. This device allows you to instantly produce up to 4 DVD/CD Copies, Recordings, or Clearly Labeled Discs by simply connecting another Aleratec Duplicator to your PC or Mac. You can also burn up to 4 different discs or 4 different labels at the same time. Having different content and label of each disc, you can mix copying discs and burning labels at the same time. This duplicator features DVD+R writing Speed 20x, DVD-R writing Speed 20x, DVD Read Speed 16x and DVD RAM Write Speed 12x. The CD specs include CD Write Speed 40x, CD Rewrite Speed 32x, CD read Speed 40x. Add more perk to your work, order the Aleratec 1:2 CD/DVD Duplicator!
What is it why you need it:
- 1:2 Computer Connected DVD/CD Duplicator; offers efficient work
- Laser burns up to 2 Quality Disc Labels simultaneously; saves time
- Connect to your PC or Mac via USB 2.0; delivers ample unique features
Manufactured by: Aleratec, Inc.
Warranty provided by: Aleratec, Inc.
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 260167
UPC No: 808068004509
Box Size: ( Length:14, Width:10, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 13.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A49-1028
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Aleratec, Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Aleratec, Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.