Kendall Howard 45U 2-Post ECO Rack Product Details
Kendall Howard 1911-3-001-45 ECO Rack
The Kendall Howard 45U 1911-3-001-45 ECO Rack 2-Post Rack is perfect for wiring closets, telecom rooms and data centers. This 19” EIA Compliant Kendall Howard 45U 1911-3-001-45 ECO Rack is sturdy and has an 800 pound weight capacity. The unique design offers both tapped 10/32 rails and universal cage nut rails. The self-squaring design makes assembly a snap, and with 6 possible anchor points to ensure stability the Kendall Howard 45U 1911-3-001-45 ECO Rack is perfect for any environment.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- This 19” EIA Compliant rack is sturdy and has an 800 pound weight capacity.
- Use Kendall Howard Cable Managers to ensure a neat and organized installation.
Easily mount patch panels, switches and other rackmount components. Use Kendall Howard Cable Managers to ensure a neat and organized installation. When this rack cannot be anchored to the floor use the Kendall Howard 2 Piece Conversion kit to secure the rack to the wall and increase stability. The Conversion kit also works great to lace or route trunk cables.
- One 10/32 Tapped Rail
- One Cage Nut Style Rail
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- 6 Anchor Points for stability
- Made in the USA
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Kendall Howard
Warranty provided by: Kendall Howard
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 1911-3-100-45 _X
UPC No: 879447001136
Box Size: ( Length:80, Width:5, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 65.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: K102-1314
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Kendall Howard logos are registered trademarks of Kendall Howard. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.