Kensington Custom Twin Microsaver Notebook Lock Product Details
Kensington Custom Twin Microsaver Notebook Lock
The Kensington Custom Twin Microsaver Notebook Lock allows any organization to lock down two computer devices with one cable. The Kensington Custom Twin Microsaver Notebook Lock is optimal for any business or institution. Custom keyed solutions give you more control over equipment while safeguarding employees from notebook and data theft. Pick up your new Kensington Custom Twin Microsaver Notebook Lock today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- The Kensington Custom Twin Microsaver Notebook Locks patented T-bar lock provides superior lock strength and theft protection
- Lock down two computer devices with one cable with dual lock heads
- Second lock head slides to adjust between devices
- 7.5-ft carbon tempered steel cable
- Patented T-bar protection for most secure grip to Kensington slot
- L x W x H - 9.00" x 1.50" x 8.40"
- Weight - 0.55 lbs.
Customize your lock with 3 different security options:
Unique, individual keys and locks for computers; master key opens all locks. This allows individuals access to own equipment while IT manager has control of all equipment and data. Limited down time with key loss or personnel changes.
All locks are alike; all user keys open every lock. This is suited for shared work environment with low risk of internal equipment or data theft. Allows associates access to all equipment.
All locks are alike; only one master key will open locks. No individual keys provided. This lock is designed to reduce risk in classroom, lab or library environments. Computers can be locked in place with IT manager access only.
- Lock down two computer devices with one cable - dual lock heads
- Fits into the standard Kensington security slot found in 99% of notebooks, flat panel monitors, CPUs, projectors, printers, docking stations, tablet PCs, and other devices
- Super-strong, steel composite cable with carbon tempered steel core
- Built-in defense system guards against lock tampering
- Patented T-bar lock provides superior lock strength and theft protection
- Online key code registration to replace lost keys
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Kensington
Warranty provided by: Kensington
UPC No: 0858966411872
Mfg Part No: K64187FL
( Length:9, Width:2, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 0.9999 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Kensington logos are registered trademarks of Kensington. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.