Sans Digital EliteNAS EN104L+BXe NAS Enclosure Product Details
Sans Digital EliteNAS EN104L+BXe Hard Drive Enclosure
The Sans Digital EliteNAS EN104L+BXe Hard Drive Enclosure is a comprehensive NAS in a feature-dense 1U enclosure with Intel Xeon 3040 1.84GHz Dual Core CPU with 2MB Cache or above with 2GB DDR-2 ECC memory. The Sans Digital EliteNAS EN104L+BXe Hard Drive Enclosure is a performance tuned Linux-based server capable of unlimited clients, with up to 8TB of storage capacity, and dual Gigabit Ethernet. Get the Sans Digital EliteNAS EN104L+BXe Hard Drive Enclosure today!
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Dual Gigabit and RAID Hard Drives Protection
Designed with high availability and low TOC in mind, the EliteNAS Linux edition is built with simple setup and maintenance features. The unit utilizes an installation wizard for easy implementation, and a convenient web-based management for local or remote configuration. Dual 10/100/1000 network support for teaming or redundant networking, and RAID support for data storage makes the EliteNAS a simple and trouble-free unit.
- Feature Rich Network Storage
In comparison to other NAS units in the market, EliteNAS is bundled with many additional advanced features at no additional cost. iSCSI target support for iSCSI applications, iSCSI initiator support for simple future expansions, NAS to NAS folder replication, scheduled or on-demand volume snapshot, and local tape backup support are a few of the included features.
- Processor: Intel Xeon 3040 1.84GHz Dual Core CPU with 2MB Cache or above
- Memory: 2GB DDR-2 Memory; Upgradeable to 4GB
- RAID Level: Built-in RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5 and 6 RAID with Hot Spare
- Maximum Capacity: 8TB
- Available Expansion Slot: USB x 2
- Hot-Swappable: Yes
- Chipset: Intel 946GC / ICH7R
- Network: On-board 2 x Intel® 82573 Gigabit PCI-Express Ethernet, Supports Teaming over 2 ports, 802.11ad, ALB
- Hard Drive Trays Supported: 4 x SATA II
- Cooling Fans: 4 x Internal, 1 x CPU/Chipset
- Linux based OS specifically made for NAS application.
- Intel Xeon 3040 1.84GHz Dual Core CPU with 2MB Cache or above
- 2GB DDR2 Memory or above, upgradeable to 4GB maximum.
- Supports latest 2TB SATA II hard drive. Up to 8TB of storage capacity.
- Supports built-in RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5 and 6 with spare.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet.
- Convenient setup and easy maintenance.
- NAS discovery tools for easy deployment.
- Web GUI configuration interface supporting Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers.
- Informational Event Log for diagnostic.
- Supports local user account.
- Supports Windows Active Directory Service or Primary Domain Server and Workgroup.
- Supports HTTPS/SSL service.
- Storage protection.
- Designed with Linux based Journaling file system (XFS).
- NAS to NAS replication supporting scheduling with multiple versions or full replication with bandwidth control.
- Supports scheduled or on-demand volume snapshot.
- NAS system configuration backup and restore.
- Supports Local Tape backup, 3rd party backup agent.
- Supports iSCSI.
- Supports iSCSI target and initiator.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Product TagsSans Digital
Manufactured by: Sans Digital
Warranty provided by: Sans Digital
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: EN104L+BXE
UPC No: 739410732071
Box Size: ( Length:2, Width:17, Depth:21)
Shipping Weight: 24.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S78-1174
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sans Digital logos are registered trademarks of Sans Digital. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.