Sans Digital EliteNAS EN104L+B NAS Enclosure - 1U 4 3.5" Bay Intel Atom Dual Core Linux NAS + iSCSI Rackmount Server, BlackItem#: S78-1170 | Model#: EN104L+B
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $222.98 (25%)
- Usually ships within 3 - 5 Business Days (Details)
Sans Digital EliteNAS EN104L+B NAS Enclosure Product Details
Sans Digital EliteNAS EN104L+B Hard Drive Enclosure
The Sans Digital EliteNAS EN104L+B Hard Drive Enclosure is a comprehensive NAS in a feature-dense 1U enclosure with Intel ATOM 330 1.6 GHz, 1MB internal cache Dual Core Hyper-Threading processor and 1GB DDR-2 memory. The Sans Digital EliteNAS EN104L+B Hard Drive Enclosure is a performance tuned Linux-based server capable of unlimited clients, with up to 8TB of storage capacity, and dual Gigabit Ethernet. Get the Sans Digital EliteNAS EN104L+B Hard Drive Enclosure today!
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Dual Gigabit and RAID Hard Drives Protection
Designed with high availability and low TOC in mind, EliteNAS Linux edition is built with simple setup and maintenance features. Installation wizard for easy implementation, convenience web-based management for local or remote configuration, Dual 10/100/1000 network support for teaming or redundant networking, and RAID support for your date storage make AccuNAS a simple trouble free unit.
- Feature Rich Network Storage
In comparison to other NAS units in the market, EliteNAS is bundled with many additional advanced features at no additional charge. iSCSI target support for iSCSI applications, iSCSI initiator support for easy future expansion, NAS to NAS folder replication, scheduled or on-demand volume snapshot, and local tape backup support just to name a few.
- Processor: Intel ATOM 330 1.6GHz 533GHz with 1MB Cache
- Memory: 1GB DDR 2 Memory; Upgradeable to 2GB
- RAID Level: Built-in RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5 and 6 RAID with Hot Spare
- Maximum Capacity: 8TB
- Available Expansion Slot: USB x 2
- Hot-Swappable: Yes
- Chipset: Intel 945GC / ICH7R
- Network: On-board 2 x 1000/100/10 (Realtek RTL8111C-GR) Supports Teaming over 2 ports, 802.11ad, ALB
- Hard Drive Trays Supported: 4 x SATA II
- Cooling Fans: 4 x Internal, 1 x CPU/Chipset
- Linux based OS specifically made for NAS application.
- Intel ATOM 330 Dual Core CPU.
- 1GB DDR2 memory or above, upgradeable to 2GB maximum.
- Supports latest 2TB SATA II hard drive. Up to 8TB of storage capacity.
- Supports built-in RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5 and 6 with spare.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet.
- Convenient setup and easy maintenance.
- NAS discovery tools for easy deployment.
- Web GUI configuration interface supporting Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers.
- Informational Event Log for diagnostic.
- Supports local user account.
- Supports Windows Active Directory Service or Primary Domain Server and Workgroup.
- Supports HTTPS/SSL service.
- Storage protection.
- Designed with Linux based Journaling file system (XFS).
- NAS to NAS replication supporting scheduling with multiple versions or full replication with bandwidth control.
- Supports scheduled or on-demand volume snapshot.
- NAS system configuration backup and restore.
- Supports Local Tape backup, 3rd party backup agent.
- Supports iSCSI.
- Supports iSCSI target and initiator.
Product TagsSans Digital
Manufactured by: Sans Digital
Warranty provided by: Sans Digital
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: EN104L+B
UPC No: 739410731807
Box Size: ( Length:2, Width:17, Depth:21)
Shipping Weight: 24.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S78-1170
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sans Digital logos are registered trademarks of Sans Digital. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.