Cables To Go Device 18" Serial ATA Cable Product Details
Cables To Go Device Serial ATA Cable
Boost the performance of your SATA disks with the Cables To Go Device Serial ATA Cable! This Serial ATA Cable lets you to clearly distinguish the SATA cables leaving no room for confusion or clutter. The higher space utilization gives better airflow for enormous cooling and improved performance through temperature regulation. The high quality copper wire facilitates high data transfer speeds with high signal integrity and less crosstalk and interferences. The 18 in. wire has 7-Pin SATA Male connectors on both sides. Get the best out of your SATA disks with the Cables To Go Device Serial ATA Cable!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Supports transfer rates up to 6 Gbps
- Reduces overheating and saves internal space within the CPU
- Devices Supported: 1
- Supports transfer rates of up to 3G depending on the peripherals used
- Serial ATA cable; connects your storage devices such as hard disk drives and optical drives
- SATA Adapter; allows you to convert your solid state drives connection to SATA connections which can be connected to your PC
- 1.5 ft cable; extends your reach to your devices
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120101529
Mfg Part No: 10152
( Length:4, Width:3, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.