Cables To Go 36" Serial ATA Device Cable Product Details
Cables TO GO 36in 7-Pin SATA Device Cable
Get the performance you expect from your Serial ATA drive. Cables To Go offers a variety Serial ATA cables which minimize clutter, increase airflow and provide MAXIMUM transfer rates. Serial ATA cables by Cables To Go, are designed to handle the differential signals implemented in today's technology. This ensures increased throughput and reduced data packet loss. The 7-pin, Serial ATA cables permit higher data transmission rates, reduces crosstalk, and improved signal integrity. And these cables reduce overheating and saves internal space within the CPU unit for easy movement when adding or removing hard drives, PCI cards or other adapters.
- Connectors: Two 7-Pin Serial ATA Males
- Devices Supported: 1
- Cable Type: 180 Degree 7 Conductor
- Transfer Rates: Supports transfer rates of up to 6G depending on the peripherals used
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: Metro Business Systems
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 10154
UPC No: 757120101543
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:1, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-10154
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.