Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition Large (Open Box Product Details
Intuos Pro Paper Edition
Redefining the professional standard in creative pen tablets… with paper
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition combines the very latest Wacom technologies with the drawing paper of your choice to offer a new – but familiar – way of working. Enjoy the feel of drawing with the Finetip Pen on paper while Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke, ready for further work in your favorite software. Or connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer and work directly into any application you choose with the Wacom Pro Pen 2.
Live. Dare. Create.
New Wacom Pro Pen 2: natural and precise
Our new Wacom Pro Pen 2 is designed to quickly become a natural extension of your hand. Its exceptional sensitivity and responsiveness gives you the control you need to take your work to the next level.
- Outstanding pressure sensitivity
- Natural tilt support
- Virtually no lag
- No batteries or recharging
An age-old way to be creative, brought up to date
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition adds a new medium to your digital workflow - paper.
Paper-to-digital workflow, step by step:
1. Clip your favorite drawing paper on the surface of the Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition and sketch with that familiar feel. Work on A5 paper (half-letter size) with our Medium model and A4 paper (letter size) with the Large model.
2. As you draw with the Finetip Pen (or optional Ballpoint Pen), Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke as an editable file that can be opened in your favorite creative software.
3. You don't need to be connected to a computer or the internet; Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition will store up to 200 multi-layered or 1000 one-layered drawings, ready for you to access on other devices
4. Connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer with USB. Using Inkspace*, you can sync, store and export your sketches in common creative file formats - including layered raster and vector.
5. Continue your work with your Wacom Intuos Pro attached to your computer and the sensitive new Wacom Pro Pen 2.
* Requires registration and a Wacom ID
Slim and sleek design
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition comes in both Medium and Large sizes. Each has a smaller, more compact footprint than previous models. Wacom Intuos Pro is built using premium materials such as black anodized aluminum and glass fiber composite resin. The result is a pen tablet that feels reassuringly strong but is a mere 8mm thick.
Included with every Wacom Intuos Pro, the new steel based Pen Stand stores your spare nibs and has a built-in tool to make replacing them super-simple.
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition comes with an Accessory Soft Case for carrying your Paper Clip, pens, and other accessories.
Work your way
- Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition is designed to let you focus on what’s important – your creativity.
- Customizable ExpressKeys™ and Touch Ring provide quick and easy shortcuts for everyday tasks.
- Multi-touch gestures make navigating around your work as simple as using your smartphone.
- Wacom Pro Pen 2’s side switches put shortcuts and controls literally at your fingertips.
- Nail every detail with our 0.4mm diameter Finetip Pen - a smooth gel-ink pen with replaceable refills* that works in harmony with Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition. *Sold separately
- Choose from three different Texture Sheets* to change the feel of your Wacom Intuos Pro. Each simulates different drawing papers, from smooth to rough. * Sold separately
THIS PRODUCT IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN
For a variety of reasons customers may return a product after opening and, in some cases, using it briefly. We usually send these products back to their manufacturer but sometimes, after we inspect the product, we decide it’s better to offer it for sale at a discount then return it to its manufacturer. We put these products through a rigorous 7 point check to make sure they are in good condition and working properly. There may be a minor blemish and occasionally the original manuals may be missing but you can buy with confidence knowing the product is covered by its manufactures warranty and support. Don’t delay; open box products are priced right, available in very limited quantities and sell out fast.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Wacom
Warranty provided by: Wacom
Mfg Part No: PTH860P-OB
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 9.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Wacom logos are registered trademarks of Wacom. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.